One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

Congrats on the fiftieth episode. I just rewatched the outrun video Sunday before getting out of bed and you said something about not believing you made it to episode 16 so this has got to feel good.

Congrats on the fiftieth episode. I just rewatched the outrun video Sunday before getting out of bed and you said something about not believing you made it to episode 16 so this has got to feel good.

Thank you so much my friend and it's a little surreal for me to be sitting here uploading Episode 51 as we speak.
Those early episodes are pretty wild as well for those milestones. I was listening to one the other week where I said I was so happy to be on 40 odd subscribers and I've gained another 40 in the last month. We're on a real good run at the moment and everyone's support is a massive part of this!

Also not long back from Japan so I thought I'd post the latest few videos in our Shining Force Longplay as we move to 3 videos a week!

Episode 51 is now live for you good people to check out and it's a cracker of an achievement run!
Green Beret (RUSH'N ATTACK) - Arcade - No Death Clear.
Enjoy!

Parts 5 & 6 of our Shining Force Multipart Longplay are now live!
Episode 52 of One Credit Classics will be out as normal on Wednesday!

Episode 52 is up and running my friends!
Kung Fu Kid on the Sega Master System!!

Part 7 of our Shining Force Multipart Longplay is now live!
The next part will be out on Monday!

Part 8 of our Shining Force Multipart Longplay is live!
The next episode of One Credit Classics will be out Wednesday as normal and we're back on the SNES for a bumper episode!

Episode 53 of One Credit Classics is now live as we tackle Super Aleste on the SNES.
One Credit Clear!
The next Shining Force Longplay video will be out on Saturday!

Shining Force Multipart Longplay Part 9/21 is out now my friends!
Enjoy!!

Episode 51 is now live for you good people to check out and it's a cracker of an achievement run!
Green Beret (RUSH'N ATTACK) - Arcade - No Death Clear.
Enjoy!

What did you play this on? An arcade emulator? I have a rom of Rush n Attack on my NES classic which iirc doesn't look as good as this.

What did you play this on? An arcade emulator? I have a rom of Rush n Attack on my NES classic which iirc doesn't look as good as this.

Yeah I played this on Mame 185.
It's the arcade version.

Max. His slide helped a lot. He was also my main in the SOR Remake.

I'm going to look at using Max next season when I do a harder difficulty clear.
All the Max runs I've seen make really good use of his slide to set up the atomic drop.

Catch up with the Shining Force Longplay!
Parts 11 & 12 are now live!

Back