Criminology student, 22, who falsely cried rape at taxi driver is jailed for 16 months

Hey TS - remember that thread where you talked about how you were a college graduate and making all types of money and other bullshit?

What kind of actual 4-year college graduate can't correctly spell criminologist?

You're full of shit and it's obvious, and you keep making threads endlessly. At least stay consistent and in-character; you can't sit here in one thread telling us you're a super-smart guy and then subsequently make basic spelling errors.

Woah did this guy fuck your mother and never called her back?

No it wasn't him and I called her but it went straight to voicemail

Hey TS - remember that thread where you talked about how you were a college graduate and making all types of money and other bullshit?

What kind of actual 4-year college graduate can't correctly spell criminologist?

You're full of shit and it's obvious, and you keep making threads endlessly. At least stay consistent and in-character; you can't sit here in one thread telling us you're a super-smart guy and then subsequently make basic spelling errors.

Please show me where I stated I had a 4 year college and made all sorts of money?

I said I graduated college and I am financially savy and have a 85K house.

I'll wait.

You don't have to be smart to graduate college.

Just not lazy lol.

alYDTOr.gif

Good. Fuck er!

Please show me where I stated I had a 4 year college and made all sorts of money?

I'll wait.
Lol. Graduated college and can't spell criminology OR savvy.

You're asking me to tell you where you made the claim that you make all sorts of money, yet in the same post you make sure to mention you own a home (apparently 85k... is that what you paid for it? is that the market value today? meaningless information in this context) and that you are 'financially SAVVY'.

And you also say, IN THIS POST, that you are a college graduate. I think it is fair to assume you went to a 4-year college unless explicitly stated otherwise. That is certainly what is considered a 'normal' college degree.

So why would I need to reference an older post when you just verified my claims for yourself?

And no, I don't think you own a home. I don't think you graduated college. A little browsing of your posting history leads me to believe you're probably approaching the age of 18. And there's nothing wrong with that. There's just no need for all the bullshitting.

And sure, I could be incorrect. I don't know either way for certain - but most people that have invested time and effort into higher education don't make common spelling errors; at least on such a consistent basis, which is something you have a proclivity towards, apparently.
You don't have to be smart to graduate college.

Just not lazy lol.
Of course. I was referring to the manner in which this kid describes himself. Even in this thread he makes sure to let us all know he's 'financially savvy' lol.

Lol. Graduated college and can't spell criminology OR savvy.

You're asking me to tell you where you made the claim that you make all sorts of money, yet in the same post you make sure to mention you own a home (apparently 85k... is that what you paid for it? is that the market value today? meaningless information in this context) and that you are 'financially SAVVY'.

And you also say, IN THIS POST, that you are a college graduate. I think it is fair to assume you went to a 4-year college unless explicitly stated otherwise. That is certainly what is considered a 'normal' college degree.

So why would I need to reference an older post when you just verified my claims for yourself?

And no, I don't think you own a home. I don't think you graduated college. A little browsing of your posting history leads me to believe you're probably approaching the age of 18. And there's nothing wrong with that. There's just no need for all the bullshitting.

And sure, I could be incorrect. I don't know either way for certain - but most people that have invested time and effort into higher education don't make common spelling errors; at least on such a consistent basis, which is something you have a proclivity towards, apparently.

Of course. I was referring to the manner in which this kid describes himself. Even in this thread he makes sure to let us all know he's 'financially savvy' lol.

Its not my problem you like assuming. Like I said I never said I graduated from a 4 year college. You are aware you can graduate from a 2 year community college right?

And just cause I state that I own a home that is worth 85K means that I am claiming I am rich? You are aware I have also stated I have 18K in equity on it right? I do not own the house outright, I still have a mortgage on it. If anything I have claimed to be middle class but more than likely I am below that. And also most of the people state that I "sounded poor" and I was fine with that. Did not argue with no one.

Also you dont have to be a wiz at spelling to be financially savvy.
Youre bad at this dude but keep assuming.

I wonder what percent of guys in prison for rape, are there based on false accusations. Society basically encourages women to cry rape/harassment any time they don't like the outcome of a situation that involves a male, alleviating them of any accountability whatsoever. Instances like these aren't surprising in the least.
This type of behavior is an insult to legit rape victims and gender equality, despite what feminists may claim.

Its not my problem you like assuming. Like I said I never said I graduated from a 4 year college. You are aware you can graduate from a 2 year community college right?

And just cause I state that I own a home that is worth 85K means that I am claiming I am rich? You are aware I have also stated I have 18K in equity on it right? I do not own the house outright, I still have a mortgage on it. If anything I have claimed to be middle class but more than likely I am below that. And also most of the people state that I "sounded poor" and I was fine with that. Did not argue with no one.

Also you dont have to be a wiz at spelling to be financially savvy.
Youre bad at this dude but keep assuming.
Hey - more power to you. Maybe you aren't full of shit, either way I certainly respect the fact that you responded to my criticism without resorting to name-calling or any other petty stuff like that.

Whether or not I believe you is irrelevant at this point. I've gained some respect for you either way, and I won't be giving you any shit going forward.

Hey - more power to you. Maybe you aren't full of shit, either way I certainly respect the fact that you responded to my criticism without resorting to name-calling or any other petty stuff like that.

Whether or not I believe you is irrelevant at this point. I've gained some respect for you either way, and I won't be giving you any shit going forward.

Thanks. Now were buddies :D.

She got them cray eyes, you know its gon be a good night.

e31bb0b92acddbc79e6108aed3924e83

9586401500_1dcd419928_z.jpg

I'll wait.

85k or 850k house? Don't tell me your house is worth less than my car.

lol

Criminology student ............ becomes a convicted criminal.

You dumb fucking bitch.

Back