Apparently Kevin Lee appreciates Platinum's talent .

lol pretty funny with all of those SJW's calling platinum a racist black guys seem to like him an awful lot.
Woodley also likes Sage Northcutt. Perry isn't any tighter with blacks than your average neckbeard.

In other words, "yo man, you're inarticulate and rude, and lack manners just like me bro! We're cool!"

They can both go play in traffic.

In other words, "yo man, you're inarticulate and rude, and lack manners just like me bro! We're cool!"

They can both go play in traffic.
you shut the fuck up kevin lee is well spoken schaub told me!

All you shit on Lee and Perry but after 20 years they are all I find fun about mma

201400002391.jpg

Platinum is the new black

That's why he can take a punch. His neck is thicker than his head.

Woodley also likes Sage Northcutt. Perry isn't any tighter with blacks than your average neckbeard.
Mike speaks the lingo ... Sage is just a fan that was forced to compete by his dad

Woodley felt sorry for Northcutt is my point, whereas he felt an affinity with Perry

Perry grew up in Flint in a very poor black-majority area, and people like Woodley who grew up poor know where he is from and have respect for that. They have much more respect for him than they would have for an SJW that grew up rich who is now lecturing Perry on race and racism. Whether or not he's friends with Sage has nothing to do with my point

We was raised? I am french, can we say that in English. Sound odd to me!

Michigan has raised more than its share of badasses, to be sure.

We was raised? I am french, can we say that in English. Sound odd to me!

Coming from someone learning a second language, please don't take English lessons from Sherdog or social media. It will only severely confuse you. Foreigners speak/write better English than most everyday Americans. It's embarrassing.

"We were raised" is correct. Slang has bastardized the English Language.

That said,

WAR PLATINUM BOIII! HE GOAT MF LOLZ Y U MAD PLAT H8Rs?

WhichGoldenAnkolewatusi-size_restricted.gif

Back