Wow! Valentina Shevchenko DESTROYING a punching bag. (Elite Muay Thai skills)

Too bad she couldn't do that against A-Man-Duh

rambo630.jpg
Oh my fucking God.....I read this and busted out laying so hard....fucking awesome

She's incredibly quick and powerful for a female. Has real fast twitch muscle fibers. Not like those female Japanese kickboxers that have such slow ass strikes, and shitty footwork, and slow reaction times.

You can watch Gadelha become a punching bag for rounds 3-5 in her second fight with JJ!

you can train hitting the bag.
but if you don't train ufc, you never ufc in the ufc.

There's nothing there someone with 6 months MT couldn't do.

Could you post a video of you doing heavy bag training? I want to compare.

Not really, it's been quite some years since I trained Kickboxing, people didn't tend to record stuff to put on social media in them days. Here's a suggestion though, got to a gym and watch. It doesn't take a lot to teach someone to look good hitting a bag, or pads.

Wmma is more exciting in the gym than in the octagon.

dumb haters cant appreciate counter fighting. obv on the bag you practice technique which she looks good with.

UFC fans are still stuck in the forrest and bonnar fight, kinda sad actually.

Very solid job by Valentina. It's very easy to notice the difference in speed, after she decided to drop down to the 125. I think she will use way more kicks than she did at 135. I really like that front kick, spinning back kick combo, she has done it couple of times in MT. Valentina will absolutely dominate 125 until JJ comes and takes that belt.

View attachment 278371
ZOLA DELIVERS AGAIN!

You keep doing your thing Zola

I feel like we have a kinship of sorts....not enough men these days recognize a real woman like valentina when they see one

Too right buddy.

It's the same 5-7 dingleberries coming into every thread hating on our Girl. You think they'd just ignore the threads if they didn't care for her. I mean, I ignore many threads that get posted on here because they don't interest me.

She seems like a sweet girl, she is a talented and dedicated mixed martial artist. She's been training her entire life and is in fantastic shape.

She speaks 3 languages very well and has put a lot of effort into learning them. She follows many English language skill accounts on her social media accounts.

She has an interest in guns, aviation and nature. An outdoorsy chick who hardly wears a lick of makeup yet still looks great.

The haters can do one.

Back