ISIS, Iraq, Syria

-israel again bombs damscus int airport ....strange...no s400 shootdown or ww3 kickoff lol

-an elderly lady and her daughter who documented regime war crimes executed in their hotel in istanbul!

-huge spike in russia n airstrikes in idib and hama as offensive continues , russia again adopting regime tactic of also striking civilian infrastructureas well as military to bring pressure on rebels to stop to save civilian lives.

-turkey building forces on idib border ....edrogan says theyl go in
If so hts will have to fight or flee and fsa and anhar will be left.

-sdf and pro regime militas race for oilfields of deir el zour and kurds prepare for massive refferendum to push for homeland.

-isis almost finished by sdf in raqqua...victory expected very soon

-an elderly lady and her daughter who documented regime war crimes executed in their hotel in istanbul!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/...er-halla-killed-istanbul-170923044753227.html

"Their bodies were wrapped in blankets and sprinkled with lime detergent to prevent odour, police said, as they investigated the scene at the flat in Uskudar, a district in the Asian part of the city, on Friday."

_97971936_mediaitem97971933.jpg

Rip. I think the daughter was a US citizen. Assad goons have no shame.

Russian lieutenant general Valeriy Asapov killed by IS shelling somewhere near Deir ez Zor.

DKgtaMvXUAAeNNZ.jpg

Tensions up to the max in anticipation of Kurdistan independence referendum tomorrow. Iraq, Turkey and Iran furious, US against it while it appears that Israel is about the only one for it (Erbil is actually a tiny bastion of pro-Israeli in the region). Referendum if successful could trigger an another conflict in the region.

Russian lieutenant general Valeriy Asapov killed by IS shelling somewhere near Deir ez Zor.

DKgtaMvXUAAeNNZ.jpg

Tensions up to the max in anticipation of Kurdistan independence referendum tomorrow. Iraq, Turkey and Iran furious, US against it while it appears that Israel is about the only one for it (Erbil is actually a tiny bastion of pro-Israeli in the region). Referendum if successful could trigger an another conflict in the region.

i could see the US backing it on the low

DKgtaMvXUAAeNNZ.jpg

Yeah in the past few months russia has posted a lotta casulties as their pmus and 'advisors' but this guy is by far and away highest ranking death yet

Yeah everyone is against it yet sdf seem set to win the race for most of syrias oilfields ..so an independent kurd state would be well off.

Russia reportedly bombing sdf .....if I recall theres u.s military advisors among the kurds fighting isis , lets see if trump has any balls

Baghdadi (isis leader) releases new speech
Ignores elephant in room (raqqua falling ,mosul fell and deir el zour set for same) talks outlasting enemy (guerilla war)
Meanwhile to coincide isis launch counter attacks on regime positions ...talk of iranians and even 2 russians captured, we may see first russian execution!

Meanwhile russia bombinvg idib and hama relentlessly ...u.s not even bothering to object to civillian deaths bow due to its own body count in raqqua

Edrogan says russia and turkey may soon make deal to tuen ildib into a deescalation zone (bye hts then)

IS attacks inflicting rather big losses on regime troops. As per usual the few regime forces actually capable of fighting make gains while the thinly manned and even more poorly trained and equipped forces lose those gains.

New IS video release confirms the capture of two Russian soldiers/PMC in western Deir ez Zor.

If anyone interested seems like Asapov and both captured soldiers/PMC fought at the side of rebels in Ukraine before Syria. It was even mentioned on Asapov's page in Russian Wikipedia that he was at Dombass under fake surname.
And I think I've seen some tweet that both captured guys were beheaded or burned to death.

If anyone interested seems like Asapov and both captured soldiers/PMC fought at the side of rebels in Ukraine before Syria. It was even mentioned on Asapov's page in Russian Wikipedia that he was at Dombass under fake surname.
And I think I've seen some tweet that both captured guys were beheaded or burned to death.
The pmcs seem to be some of russias best ...the process of slowly turning russias military into a nato level one p4p is still far from complete hence why the few full time pros are sent together as pmcs usualy with gov connections.

The pmcs seem to be some of russias best ...the process of slowly turning russias military into a nato level one p4p is still far from complete hence why the few full time pros are sent together as pmcs usualy with gov connections.

Quality of Wagner PMCs has gone down considerably as Russian footprint in the conflict has increased.

Russians sure are shipping a whole lot of munitions to Tartus.

DF0URTxXgAMTiKc.jpg

DLZF-IuW0AAUsUl.jpg

DLZF_M-WsAE6EvP.jpg

I really don't understand what's going on in those pictures. Looks like the guy had a very complicated xbox set up.

It's pretty much fancy (even though it's outdated, old tech) Western equipment that smells vaugely of sacrilege, so dude's getting rolled up.

Russians sure are shipping a whole lot of munitions to Tartus.

DF0URTxXgAMTiKc.jpg

DLZF-IuW0AAUsUl.jpg

DLZF_M-WsAE6EvP.jpg
looks like russia is there to stay and increase it's influence
not a surprise the saudis visited putin today in russia signing some huge deals

A single ATGM strike signals the start for regime group sprint.

Back