Constructing My All-Time NBA Line Up (For NBA fans)

Despite it being one of the most rigged games ever, the Lakers abused Sheed and Pippen on defense in that 4th quarter. That was when Sheed was at the height of his career. Then he stopped trying hard and became the face of the Jail Blazers.
Sheed won't be this team's first option, nor second, nor third.
There's no problem with it since he will do his role very well as the 5th man.

Kareem
Duncan
Durant
Kobe
Magic

Rasheed Wallace???? I'd rather have Robert Horry any day of the week over Sheed, dude was mad over rated
I like that you mentioned Horry, since he can also space the floor playing the 4, and can hit big time shots.
But Sheed can rebound and defend the post better than Horry

Care to post who should replace him? Instead of just posting worthless stuff

Lol theres millions of dudes better u noob

KG defends better, better passer, better IQ, better midrange shot, better at rebounding, hustler as anybody in the league

Like i said before, go cry/post on reddit

ZtWJ9Fs.gif

I like that you mentioned Horry, since he can also space the floor playing the 4, and can hit big time shots.
But Sheed can rebound and defend the post better than Horry
You're right on the post D and boards but his threat of being a knucklehead would keep him off my bench.
Big Shot Bob is just a winner and whether it's a big shot or body checking an opposing guard into the scorers table I can count on Horry to make the right play

Care to post who should replace him? Instead of just posting worthless stuff
I can think of at least 10 guys better than Sheed at that position. White guys, even. McHale is leagues better than Sheed.

I can think of at least 10 guys better than Sheed at that position. White guys, even. McHale is leagues better than Sheed.
Even McHale? That's serious disrespect to one of the top 5 to ever play the position.
1.Duncan
2.Mailman
3.Chuck
4.McHale
5.KG
6.Dirk

Even McHale? That's serious disrespect to one of the top 5 to ever play the position.
1.Duncan
2.Mailman
3.Chuck
4.McHale
5.KG
6.Dirk

I would actually argue for quite a similar list but in different order

1. Duncan
2. Karl
3. KG
4. Derk
5. McHale/Chuck

LMAO.

Yea, you're one of those casual fans that would just assemble the best players. I'd rather not hear anything from a casual fan like you who doesn't know floor spacing and fit.
to be fair, you don't really care to hear from anyone. you just want clicks for your article. that's why you don't list your team in the op. you want to force people to click on the article. I wont bite

to be fair, you don't really care to hear from anyone. you just want clicks for your article. that's why you don't list your team in the op. you want to force people to click on the article. I wont bite

Someone could just copy and paste his list so he doesn't get anymore clicks

Lol theres millions of dudes better u noob

KG defends better, better passer, better IQ, better midrange shot, better at rebounding, hustler as anybody in the league

Like i said before, go cry/post on reddit
I have lots of guys above him, do you even have common sense? Did I say Sheed is a top 5 PF all time? LMAO
I picked him because of fit, not based on talent alone. Pls

Last edited:
List sucks because you don't have the GOAT Dirk Nowitzki dropping bombs on this team.

Dont even need MJ, this team is scoring 130+ per game with the defense to match. Also i wouldn't have Lebron and Jordan on the same team, Jordan is a dick and would ruin the chemistry.

PG Magic
SG Klay
SF Durant
PF LeBron James
C Shaq

Dont even need MJ, this team is scoring 130+ per game with the defense to match. Also i wouldn't have Lebron and Jordan on the same team, Jordan is a dick and would ruin the chemistry.

PG Magic
SG Klay
SF Durant
PF LeBron James
C Shaq
Do you hate MJ?

Back