Constructing My All-Time NBA Line Up (For NBA fans)

Do you hate MJ?
I prefer Bron/Magic they seem better people, and if i were a player i would want to play with them over MJ any day.
could consider me a hater as i don't consider him as the GOAT. Bron is overall a better overall player imo, and he didn't build his legacy on a brand and a kids movie.

I have lots of guys above him, do you even have common sense? Did I say Sheed is a top 5 PF all time? LMAO
I picked him because of fit, not based on talent alone. Pls

I wasnt talking about raw talent in this one...

I was mentioning all the "reasons" u used to justify putting sheed (stretches, hustles, defends, enforces, rebounds) and im telling you KG is better at all that than sheed, so tell me more about theb"fit"

Sheed would be a better fit and stretch for my 5 hole.

A Prime Dirk, 3 scrubs and any version of The One True absolutely roast your squad.

I wasnt talking about raw talent in this one...

I was mentioning all the "reasons" u used to justify putting sheed (stretches, hustles, defends, enforces, rebounds) and im telling you KG is better at all that than sheed, so tell me more about theb"fit"

As I already mentioned in this thread, KG was my first choice for the PF position. The only issue was, he never spaced the floor all the way out to the 3 point line. I needed someone who can knock down outside shots, since only Curry is an outside threat in this line up (2013 LBJ was decent from 3 tho). KG was deadly with his 20 foot jumpers, but there's not enough space for Jordan or Shaq to maneuver with that.

Dirk was my 2nd pick since he's the most popular stretch 4 out there, but post defense would be an exploitable weakness. I decided to have a stretch 4 with great low post defense and good rebounder, and I ended up picking Rasheed. Maybe you could come up with a better stretch 4 with better defense and rebounding than Sheed?

I have lots of guys above him, do you even have common sense? Did I say Sheed is a top 5 PF all time? LMAO
I picked him because of fit, not based on talent alone. Pls
he is not the best fit, Duncan would be better fit. Now Shaq doesn't fit because he needs to be the best player on the team

Lol having Wallace and Curry on your starting five is this some kind of sick joke or what!

It's funny to me that people think LeBron is a better team player bc he passes more and seems 'friendly' -- MJ was a better leader, i.e. a better 'team player'.

The criticism of being alienating to teammates can be applied to Kobe, not MJ, I think. Ask Phil Jackson.

It's funny to me that people think LeBron is a better team player bc he passes more and seems 'friendly' -- MJ was a better leader, i.e. a better 'team player'.

The criticism of being alienating to teammates can be applied to Kobe, not MJ, I think. Ask Phil Jackson.
Yea, I remember Jordan punching Steve Kerr in the face during practice

Yea, I remember Jordan punching Steve Kerr in the face during practice

I knew that would be the first response. You're not very familiar with humans, are you? Aggressiveness is taken, from a leader, much better than passive-aggressiveness is. And LeBron is the Queen of Passive-Aggressive.

he is not the best fit, Duncan would be better fit. Now Shaq doesn't fit because he needs to be the best player on the team
Shaqs won a title as second fiddle. Hasn't been the best player on his team since he carried Kobe

Team lacks shooting in a big way. Sheed and lbj are inconsistent 3 point shooters at best. Sheed is career 33% and lbj is 34%. In today's game that team just doesn't have the 3 point fire power to compete.

With Shaq lbj and MJ the team not lacking toughness or rebounding anyways. If go with dirk and not think twice. I also wouldn't pick curry either I rather have a more true pg that can also shoot like Nash.
Well Steph is there - that makes it a better 3 pt shooting team than most NBA champion teams. And which all time great 5's, 4's and heck even 3's could fill it up from beyond the arc? I give you Bird and Durant but I would not put either ahead of LBJ.

Not a bad team to play with. Can't agree with Wallace and prefer lots of other 1's to Steph, but the reasoning is sound enough.

Well Steph is there - that makes it a better 3 pt shooting team than most NBA champion teams. And which all time great 5's, 4's and heck even 3's could fill it up from beyond the arc? I give you Bird and Durant but I would not put either ahead of LBJ.

Not a bad team to play with. Can't agree with Wallace and prefer lots of other 1's to Steph, but the reasoning is sound enough.
Thanks for the sensible feedback even if you disagree, unlike most guys here who just mock the lineup without a reasonable response.

Still waiting on your claim that sheed is a better stretch 4 than KG, or that he defends better or hustles more... C'mon son

Still waiting on your claim that sheed is a better stretch 4 than KG, or that he defends better or hustles more... C'mon son
Check out the reply above where I quoted you. You haven't responded to it lol

Stockton
Jerry West
Bird
McHale
Prime Bill Walton.

Back