Fight finder admin

terrible11

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Please share contact information of person responsible for fight finder updates. Cannot add new events with old contact. Thanks.

Please share contact information of person responsible for fight finder updates. Cannot add new events with old contact. Thanks.
You'll need send a PM (private message) to administrator Tachy with whatever information you'd like updated. I'd extend a welcome in closing but it seems 5 years overdue. :p

Select Start a Conversation from the pop-up that appears after ticking his name below to get the ball rolling:

@Tachy

You'll need send a PM (private message) to administrator Tachy with whatever information you'd like updated. I'd extend a welcome in closing but it seems 5 years overdue. :p

Select Start a Conversation from the pop-up that appears after ticking his name below to get the ball rolling:

@Tachy
Tachy doesn't answer in PM. Just tried yet.
So maybe he have an email address?

Tachy doesn't answer in PM. Just tried yet.
So maybe he have an email address?
He's been busier than usual lately, but I'm nonetheless sorry to hear that, Alexander; give it a bit more time – he's the man to see about FF and will get whatnot updated for you.

I'll keep my eye on this thread and bump it myself if things don't move forward at a reasonable pace. In the meantime, visit our Worldwide MMA spot and see if you can contribute to any talk on the Russian MMA scene.

Hang tight.

Cheers,
Val

He's been busier than usual lately, but I'm nonetheless sorry to hear that, Alexander; give it a bit more time – he's the man to see about FF and will get whatnot updated for you.

I'll keep my eye on this thread and bump it myself if things don't move forward at a reasonable pace. In the meantime, visit our Worldwide MMA spot and see if you can contribute to any talk on the Russian MMA scene.

Hang tight.

Cheers,
Val
Thanks for your answer. We're waiting for Tachy.

Hi Valkosen,
Good man. We appreciate it and will get it done for you.

The situation is as follows:
- exactly a month has passed since my last tournament (the same night we sent all the results);
- two and a half months have passed since the time when Chris Nelson last replied to me;
- I wrote to Tachi's private messages on September 20, that is 26 days ago.

The answer is ignoring. There is no feedback, there is no understanding at all that the results of the tournaments will be considered and recorded.

Again, there is no understanding, the problem is only in me and I am somehow mistaken in the opinion of admins or this is a general situation. As far as I know, everyone has such a problem, except for top-4 organizations, whose events are automatically recorded.

Respond, please, that occurs or happens

Hi Valkosen,

The situation is as follows:
- exactly a month has passed since my last tournament (the same night we sent all the results);
- two and a half months have passed since the time when Chris Nelson last replied to me;
- I wrote to Tachi's private messages on September 20, that is 26 days ago.

The answer is ignoring. There is no feedback, there is no understanding at all that the results of the tournaments will be considered and recorded.

Again, there is no understanding, the problem is only in me and I am somehow mistaken in the opinion of admins or this is a general situation. As far as I know, everyone has such a problem, except for top-4 organizations, whose events are automatically recorded.

Respond, please, that occurs or happens
Hi, Alexander.

I am very sorry for the hold-up. We have your information and whether your profile is updated tonight or next week, no passing of time will in any way impinge upon its upload to our database. Please do not interpret the lag (that is, time it takes by current staff to update your profile) to be a sign of disrespect or disinterest.

We appreciate your MMA accomplishments but more so, your wanting to be a part of the Sherdog family.

Hang tight, Alex – again, very sorry.

Valkosen​

Hi, Alexander.

I am very sorry for the hold-up. We have your information and whether your profile is updated tonight or next week, no passing of time will in any way mitigate its upload to our database. Please do not interpret the lag (that is, time it takes by current staff to update your profile) to be a sign of disrespect or disinterest.

We appreciate your MMA accomplishments but more so, your wanting to be a part of the Sherdog family.

Hang tight, Alex – again, very sorry.

Valkosen​

Guys, I do not want you to think that I'm some kind of hysterical dude.
Just a very long time there is absolutely no feedback.
Is this going to be this or next week? Great, no questions. I'll wait.
It is important that there is a contact with which I could work. For example, with Nelson was a whole year of excellent work, I am grateful to him.
In general, guys, I'm waiting for an answer on my question and further work together. Sherdog is our choice.
Valkosen thank you for you attention and for encouraging me.

Hello guys,

The event sich was held on sep 16th is set now. Thanks for it!
But three mails with results I sent in august is still not on the sherdog.
Wait for answer.
Thanks for starting the work.
As I guess we need to send results on old Chris mailbox, isn't it?

Hello guys,

The event sich was held on sep 16th is set now. Thanks for it!
But three mails with results I sent in august is still not on the sherdog.
Wait for answer.
Thanks for starting the work.
As I guess we need to send results on old Chris mailbox, isn't it?
We will get both the August and September information added, Alex! And thanks for remembering to reply to this thread here – this is the correct place to keep an open dialogue going on the matter.

<LucyBless>

Hi Valhoven,

I have sent results of tournament Tourney Arctic Mix Fight 4 on 30th of September. I have sent to Chris anf by form but didn't get any reply.

I know you are biggest on market and got tons of email but could you help with update?

Thank you

Hi Valhoven,

I have sent results of tournament Tourney Arctic Mix Fight 4 on 30th of September. I have sent to Chris anf by form but didn't get any reply.

I know you are biggest on market and got tons of email but could you help with update?

Thank you
Got your PM, mate. We'll take care of you.

<LucyBless>

I would like to present the results of the event that we held on December 16 in the city of Ananindeua-Pa-Brazil. The event is called Combate Pará

Back