Mgtow thread

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
December 20th update: Merry Christmas everyone!

I recently discovered this youtuber and have enjoyed the pearls of wisdom he shares. Many good videos from this gentleman.

October 12th update: Greetings! I noticed a lot of misunderstanding in the thread over the actual meaning of mgtow and the spectrum between red, purple, and blue pill. For me, mgtow is less about forsaking female company altogether, and more about enjoying female company while at the same time protecting myself financially and emotionally.

I came across this video on the subject and will be updating it to the op. Stay safe bros.

I'm reading some of these threads about how to attract women and the ensuing arguments and chest puffing ego battles over who is better at getting girls (knows the most or is most desirable) and am reminded of why I've become more interested in the mgtow philosophy in the last year.

I broke up with my ex over the last few months (it was a gradual process with a couple relapses) and have made a conscious effort to focus on my own interests. It hasn't always been perfect. Last week I was feeling really depressed about a lot of things but this week has been a lot better.

I feel like I have more freedom and am happy I don't have to listen to her dumb bs. No more nagging or disapproval from her. No stressing out about dating and passing shit tests.

Instead I'm just focusing on myself, my son, work, and studying. I went mountain biking 3× last week and had a blast. I enjoy being single right now. One of the common arguments that I also used to believe about mgtow is that guys who follow it can't get women, but really, there's someone for everyone out there. Any guy who's willing to put the effort into finding someone can do it but why not put that effort into doing stuff you enjoy separate from girls?

Anyone else here interested in mgtow philosophy?
This guy has some wisdom to share...

Another good mgtow youtube channel I recommend is sandman.

Last edited:
On a scale from 1 to Adele, how much do you miss your ex? Damn, that was some not so subtle venting right there.

One of the common arguments that I also used to believe about mgtow is that guys who follow it can't get women,

The MGTOW movements seem to have a lot of former married men as well.

I personally think it's a mistake to base your complete happiness around relationships with others, because they'll ultimately fail you; that, or someone or something beyond your controll will try to take that happiness away.

This is some Stella getting her groove back strong black woman shit in disguise. Not approved

Don't wanna listen to fashion advice. Seems like all that dude is talking about.

Don't date toxic women, have boundaries, not complicated. Lol @ becoming mgtow over a relationship gone south. If you want to be immature and remove yourself from the dating pool, go ahead.

I think @Clippy has a wacky adventure about going MGTOW and coming back. It would probably make for a good couple episodes in his future sitcom

I'm reading some of these threads about how to attract women and the ensuing arguments and chest puffing ego battles over who is better at getting girls (knows the most or is most desirable) and am reminded of why I've become more interested in the mgtow philosophy in the last year.

I broke up with my ex over the last few months (it was a gradual process with a couple relapses) and have made a conscious effort to focus on my own interests. It hasn't always been perfect. Last week I was feeling really depressed about a lot of things but this week has been a lot better.

I feel like I have more freedom and am happy I don't have to listen to her dumb bs. No more nagging or disapproval from her. No stressing out about dating and passing shit tests.

Instead I'm just focusing on myself, my son, work, and studying. I went mountain biking 3× last week and had a blast. I enjoy being single right now. One of the common arguments that I also used to believe about mgtow is that guys who follow it can't get women, but really, there's someone for everyone out there. Any guy who's willing to put the effort into finding someone can do it but why not put that effort into doing stuff you enjoy separate from girls?

Anyone else here interested in mgtow philosophy?
This guy has some wisdom to share...

Another good mgtow youtube channel I recommend is sandman.

Don't know what mgtow is, but good on you for moving forward, broseph.

It’s interestng to hear these guys. I don’t agree with most of them, but I understand how people can get to that point.

I always thought it was a toxic bitter circle jerk full of jaded men. Mind you im someone who prefers to be single and cant really see myself settling down with marriage

but i still wouldnt touch that movement with a ten foot poll.<{clintugh}>

I personally think it's a mistake to base your complete happiness around relationships with others, because they'll ultimately fail you; that, or someone or something beyond your controll will try to take that happiness away.
Life isn’t always going to go your way. But you are ultimately defined by your choices. You can either get back on the horse again, or you can choose to live your life in a guarded way, afraid of ever getting hurt again. I suggest the former.

MGTOW?

like Midget tow?

98cff1af7da30556c5302cd2cda024db--medical-oddities-human-oddities.jpg

MGOTW seems to attract bitter, salty people with little emotional intelligence and ability to get on with their own lives.

To be cucked, you must be in a relationship. I'm single.
On a scale from 1 to Adele, how much do you miss your ex? Damn, that was some not so subtle venting right there.
I saw her yesterday. If I wanted to have sex, the opportunity is there. I prefer to be friends right now.

I agree with this. For sure a bad marriage will motivate a guy to go his own way but there are reasons for it outside of marriage as well.
This is some Stella getting her groove back strong black woman shit in disguise. Not approved
I'm interested in your comparison. I've never seen that movie (so correct me if I'm wrong), but my understanding that the premise is the main character having sex to get her 'groove' back. Mgtow is actually the opposite of this. Rather than focusing one's energy on seeking female validation, you free yourself to pursue your own interests instead.
Don't wanna listen to fashion advice. Seems like all that dude is talking about.
That is a focus in this particular video, but I thinkthe point can be applied more broadly. Female validation and disapproval can manifest itself in more ways than just fashion suggestions.
Don't date toxic women, have boundaries, not complicated. Lol @ becoming mgtow over a relationship gone south. If you want to be immature and remove yourself from the dating pool, go ahead.
Thanks, I will! Lol at the value judgement over the single life as being immature.
Don't know what mgtow is, but good on you for moving forward, broseph.
Thank you bro.
Mgtow is an acronym for men going their own way. It's a lifestyle that embraces being single and all of the benefits that go along with this rather than running the rat race of trying to be successful according to traditional societal standards of having a wife, 2.5 kids, house with white picket fence, etc.

If you want to date and pursue the traditional lifestyle you are free to do this and mgtow doesn't threaten anyone's ability to do so. Mgtow is just another option if you prefer spend your time and money on yourself rather than to please women.

MGOTW seems to attract bitter, salty people with little emotional intelligence and ability to get on with their own lives.
I used to say the same thing. Do what makes you feel successful ☺

Nobody wants to put the work in anymore. It’s either instant happiness or quits.
<{clintugh}>

Thank you bro.
Mgtow is an acronym for men going their own way. It's a lifestyle that embraces being single and all of the benefits that go along with this rather than running the rat race of trying to be successful according to traditional societal standards of having a wife, 2.5 kids, house with white picket fence, etc.

If you want to date and pursue the traditional lifestyle you are free to do this and mgtow doesn't threaten anyone's ability to do so. Mgtow is just another option if you prefer spend your time and money on yourself rather than to please women.

Interesting.

Never heard it before, but I guess that's exactly me.

I think it is the logical reaction to third wave feminism and "equality".

There are a lot of men who are victimized and marginalized in life and would rather throw in the towel than play along. C

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back