MMA Fans - A Call to Action

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
Las Vegas is the fight capital of the world. With so many MMA/boxing events held there, the recent shooting tragedy kind of hits us "close to home".

At this moment there are 55+ confirmed deceased and 500+ injured. People that were just going to have a good time and couldn't have expected such a dangerous and tragic situation to transpire.

I've been following this tragedy now and am very saddened by what has happened. My condolences go out to the victims that so tragically lost their lives and their loved ones. I also hope for the recovery of those that were hurt and injured.

Many people are working very hard and tirelessly right now to help save as many people as possible. These moments right after the tragedy are critical.

So if you can help, please do.

Here's a a link to the GoFundMe page to help out the victims and families of the shooting:
https://www.gofundme.com/dr2ks2-las-vegas-victims-fund

Here's a link to the Las Vegas Metro PD's Twitter to get more information:
https://twitter.com/LVMPD?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

And if you're in the area, donating blood would be very, very helpful:
DLIyfzkUMAE9xf_.jpg

Amen, sincerest condolences to all those affected. That is a terrible tragedy.

God Bless. My prayers go out to all the victims and their families.

messed up situation, to say the least. A tragedy for sure.

thoughts and prayers with all affected

Stickied. Any and all support is appreciated.

This is just horrible, my prayers go out to all the victims and their families

Stickied. Any and all support is appreciated.
Because it's in Vegas and fight week?

Just out of curiosity

Probably best to go to the war room because this thread will turn bad fast

Because it's in Vegas and fight week?

Just out of curiosity

Probably best to go to the war room because this thread will turn bad fast
This is a thread for donations. It's stickied in the heavies because it'll get the most eyes. Anything that derails this thread will earn anyone dubs or a ban.

A little bit from everyone goes a long way.

I just saw some footage. The guy recording standing in the crowd whilst bullets are flying past him and he's not even flinching..

Too many crazy/violent people in the world today. What would make someone want to do such a thing is beyond me..

Such a tragedy..

Terrible event.
Honestly,as a free thinker I always took the American ideals as the best way to build a strong nation .
It deeply saddens me see this happening.

My feelings to all of you,the victims and families.

Keep it going strong!
Always!!!

Last edited:
Donated! not much, but i was very saddened by this today.

Will make a donation. MMA or country music or anything in between nobody should have to worry about things like this while enjoying life

A sickening and disgusting act, just donated.
The call for blood donors is so important at times like this, i think type O+ is the most common and can be used on everyone?, so if you can blood is an important donation as money right now

Very unfortunate what happened, a disturbed mind. It's unpleasant to think about how many families and friends are in pain right now.

Wish I could donate some blood to save a family from grief.

Last edited:
Back