Rate UFC 218 Holloway vs Edgar

oh snap, sorry dude but I'm a big Magana fan too :D her and Bec Rawlings are my dream threesome

angela-magana-rowdy-bec-rawlings-signed-ufc-8x10-photo-scissor-sisters-autod2-t6524889-1600.jpg
I remember that you're a Magana fan from a previous thread. That's why I summoned you<LucyBless>

It is pretty fucking ridiculous shes around. Googled the other girl and shes 2-3.

11-8 vs. 2-3. In the UFC. And some people try to say that womens divisions don't suck ass.
Well isn't the division, this girls just shoudln't be there anymore, Magana especially is because of her ass

Until they announce Plat Mike on the card, that's the fight I'm most excited for! <Eek2.0>

I'm just disappointed it's against fellow sherdogger & UFC cutey @Amanda Cooper, and she's probably gonna put a horrible beating on Magana that signals the end of her UFC (and MMA?) career. I figure Magana must have a fight left on her contract because she hasn't fought for years and is on a 4 fight losing streak with 2 of those being in the UFC. I hope she goes out with a bang though, ABC can comeback from a loss even to Magana IMO
I agree with Amanda being a cutie<5>

It is pretty fucking ridiculous shes around. Googled the other girl and shes 2-3.

11-8 vs. 2-3. In the UFC. And some people try to say that womens divisions don't suck ass.
Maybe the ufc would be able to stop being cheap to fighters that deserve a good pay day if they cut all the cans off the roster.

Current Card

Max Holloway vs. Frankie Edgar
Alistair Overeem vs Francis Ngannou
Henry Cejudo vs Sergio Pettis
Eddie Alvarez vs Justin Gaethje*
David Teymur vs. Drakkar Klose
Alex Oliveira vs. Yancy Medeiros
Felice Herrig vs. Cortney Casey
Angela Magaña vs. Amanda Cooper
Dominick Reyes vs. Jeremy Kimball
Abdul Razak Alhassan vs. Sabah Homasi
Justin Willis vs. Allen Crowder

*rumored

prelims a little weak but the main card is fuckin hot

Solid 7.5/10
Teymur is fighting again, yay! Main card is on fire, too!

7.5/10 is a good call, my man.

Let’s hope Dark Platinum and Overeem stay healthy.

I remember that you're a Magana fan from a previous thread. That's why I summoned you<LucyBless>
ahhhh I thought you wanted me to rep Platinum Princess up in here :D

I've been on sherdog for over 16hrs, forgive me! and lol at me thinking anyone would imply she's my GF haha I'm 100% sure I've got a much better chance of getting into Magana's red panties than hers

Well isn't the division, this girls just shoudln't be there anymore, Magana especially is because of her ass

Its the division. There isnt a single WMMA division that is not terrible. 115 is a step above the others but is very top heavy, with a handful of elites then a bunch of cans. 125 and 145 have done bothing but make 115 and 135 even crappier with the gatekeepers/failed title challengers leaving.

6/10 but if they get rid of the 2 Wmma fights it's 9/10
I enjoy some WMMA here and there.

Sure, they are not on the same level (apart from the elite) but it can still be fun to guess who‘ll win.

Have you considered they might have those records because their divisions are competitive?

derp :p

ahhhh I thought you wanted me to rep Platinum Princess up in here :D

I've been on sherdog for over 16hrs, forgive me! and lol at me thinking anyone would imply she's my GF haha I'm 100% sure I've got a much better chance of getting into Magana's red panties than hers lol.
16 hrs?<{Joewithit}>[<dunn]

8/10. pretty good if it stays together like that.

Solid card that makes my dick rock hard

Make Alvarez vs Gaethje official, add Cyborg vs Holms and you get my 55$.

Good card. 8\10. I imagine Casey vs. Herrig will get the main card spot of Teymur vs. Kloss

I enjoy some WMMA here and there.

Sure, they are not on the same level (apart from the elite) but it can still be fun to guess who‘ll win.
I would rather watch a midget fight a retard

Its the division. There isnt a single WMMA division that is not terrible. 115 is a step above the others but is very top heavy, with a handful of elites then a bunch of cans. 125 and 145 have done bothing but make 115 and 135 even crappier with the gatekeepers/failed title challengers leaving.
i really like 115 but i agree about the others, overall they are just a mess, without Joanna 115 will be competitive with:

Top tier/champion skills: Andrade, Gadelha, Namajunas and Karolina Kowalkiewicz
Medium tier/champion potential: Tecia Torres, Cynthia Calvillo, Alexa Grasso, Maryna Moroz,
Medium tier/good contenders: Michelle Waterson, Felice Herrig, Cortney Casey, Carla Esparza, Juliana Lima, Angela Hill, Jessica Aguilar
Low tier/prospects: Tatiana Suarez, Viviane Pereira, Danielle Taylor, Alexandra Albu, Poliana Botelho (she is legit, look to her)

Current Card

Max Holloway vs. Frankie Edgar
Alistair Overeem vs Francis Ngannou
Henry Cejudo vs Sergio Pettis
Eddie Alvarez vs Justin Gaethje*
David Teymur vs. Drakkar Klose
Alex Oliveira vs. Yancy Medeiros
Felice Herrig vs. Cortney Casey
Angela Magaña vs. Amanda Cooper
Dominick Reyes vs. Jeremy Kimball
Abdul Razak Alhassan vs. Sabah Homasi
Justin Willis vs. Allen Crowder

*rumored

prelims a little weak but the main card is fuckin hot

Solid 7.5/10
Assuming Gaethje/Eddie gets finalized, its an 8.5. If it gets one more great fight it could be the best card this year imo.

Back