SBBC Thread: Lumi and RR bury the hatchet?

What will the outcome of Lumi and RR's meet up be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DangDaGawd

Tough Scene
@Gold
Reaction score
As someone who did a semester in law school in Mediation, I feel somewhat responsible for the current good vibes happening in the SBBC thread.

The times are good and are being had by all.

tumblr_nw1acl4I0D1rizazko1_400.gif

And RR is apparently the Robin Hood of this karate forum, using his connections to help provide a bit of joy in life to the otherwise sad existence of many in the Sports Bar.

61bnacS9aRL._SX320_SY240_.jpg

I feel Revo, part of why I didn't go to UCSD (besides being a dry campus and just extraordinarily nerdy) is it has a 19% non resident alien student population (mostly from Asia and like Israel)

that has to be one of the higher ratios in the nation
https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?q=UCSD&s=all&id=110680

I got in there actually fairly early in my application process, so I really thought about going there and visited the campus multiple times. Beautiful campus and area, but the school felt kind of weird. How they split everything up into those individual colleges within the college seemed really strange to me.

My guess is Lumi goes about his merry life... some time passes, RR claims Lebron is definitely coming to Houston, him and Harden had a great time at the strip club and Nerd Elvis has always wanted Lebron... This carries on for months, then Lebron ends up going elsewhere.

Lumi sits back and laughs... finds a way to play another brutal trap card. REAL TALK ensues... online fisticuffs begin, PUO gets really sensitive and calls Lumi classless... this inevitably summons BD who takes a timely pot shot, then Lumi and RR start becoming oddly friendly... everyone calms down and DDG now familiar with these situations, doesn't start a thread about it.

I got in there actually fairly early in my application process, so I really thought about going there and visited the campus multiple times. Beautiful campus and area, but the school felt kind of weird. How they split everything up into those individual colleges within the college seemed really strange to me.
it's a very quiet, chill campus

but I saw waaaaaaaayyy too much studying going on, I was like I'm good

I literally didn't study once at SDSU, I think I chose right haha

I think the results speak for themselves if I'm being honest...

it's a very quiet, chill campus

lol.

I still don't get the schools within the schools thing. And both UCSD the school itself, as well as the "college" your department is in have to accept you. I was filling out the application like "wtf is this shit?"

Also, UC Davis had like 4 extra personal statements you have to do. I started filling it out and pretty much said "fuck this shit, I'm out" and never finished it.

My guess is Lumi goes about his merry life... some time passes, RR claims Lebron is definitely coming to Houston, him and Harden had a great time at the strip club and Nerd Elvis has always wanted Lebron... This carries on for months, then Lebron ends up going elsewhere.

Lumi sits back and laughs... finds a way to play another brutal trap card. REAL TALK ensues... online fisticuffs begin, PUO gets really sensitive and calls Lumi classless... this inevitably summons BD who takes a timely pot shot, then Lumi and RR start becoming oddly friendly... everyone calms down and DDG now familiar with these situations, doesn't start a thread about it.

I agree with everything except the last part where you imply I will learn from my mistakes and stop being annoying.

Let them fight and get it over with. The more blood the better

We have the Secretary of State publicly admitting to calling the President a moron in this country now. I don't even know what to think anymore.

How they split everything up into those individual colleges within the college seemed really strange to me.

Given how our universities are based on the British system, it's surprising more schools aren't like that.

I'm not saying my ugrad school was based on the British system of colleges ...

But it was

10056495833_208d4cf78f_b.jpg

Trinity.jpg

Knox%20College%20-%20back.jpg

harthouse_gospic-9077-940x622.jpg

university-of-toronto-historic-building-02.jpg

We have the Secretary of State publicly admitting to calling the President a moron in this country now. I don't even know what to think anymore.

Makes me want to walk into the ocean.

In fairness, he didn't admit it. He refused to deny it. Lol

Saw someone caption a pic of Trump's paper towel throw with: "Doing a heckuva job, Brawny." Lol.

not me, it just proves what I've been saying for years

Congress, and certainly the President doesn't really do jack and shit and has little to no effect on the average person's daily life.....

Given how our universities are based on the British system, it's surprising more schools aren't like that.

I'm not saying my ugrad school was based on the British system of colleges ...

But it was

10056495833_208d4cf78f_b.jpg

Trinity.jpg

Knox%20College%20-%20back.jpg

harthouse_gospic-9077-940x622.jpg

university-of-toronto-historic-building-02.jpg

Berkeley has its own "colleges" within the college for different departments, but UCSD has different colleges you have to apply to regardless of major. Like you could be an econ major in the John Muir college or you could be an econ major in the Earl Warren college there. Your residency area and administration you deal with will be different, but your classes and curriculum will be the same as other econ majors regardless of what college they choose.

Still don't quite understand why it's like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back