Rate UFC 218 Holloway vs Edgar

oh snap, sorry dude but I'm a big Magana fan too :D her and Bec Rawlings are my dream threesome

angela-magana-rowdy-bec-rawlings-signed-ufc-8x10-photo-scissor-sisters-autod2-t6524889-1600.jpg
That's not a dream that's a nightmare bruh

If the Alvarez/Gaethje fight is on there, I’d give it an 8. Without that fight it’s a 7.

It's seriously lacking without Groovy on the card.

yc4enci.jpg

200.gif

Lando would add so much value to this card. It's unfortunate that he can not share his grrove on every card. Afterall, he is almost only human.

Have a pretty good idea who s winning main and co- main...eddie-justin make the card a 6.5.

Who you got? I have no idea with either one of those fights. If I had to choose I would say Frankie finally gets the featherweight gold, and Ngannou turns Reem’s lights out early.

Who you got? I have no idea with either one of those fights. If I had to choose I would say Frankie finally gets the featherweight gold, and Ngannou turns Reem’s lights out early.
We're split..
I'm EXTREMELY confident that Max beats Frankie cartoon style (Maynard #2,#3 fights -round 1)difference being max gets finish.

As soon as Ngannou finds that chin, Reem going night night....agree

The top 6 fights that you mentioned are dope, will definitely watch. Looking forward to see Cejudo look even better.

Back