***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact is, players depend on the league far more than the league depends on the players. Suppose all players quit and replacement players are brought in. So the NBA becomes a sport full of D-level athletes. Would suck for us as fans but it seems to have worked out well for Zuffa

that's because mma fans are dumb and love to throw their money at a shit tier product. doubt they'll continue to generate 7 billion in revenue as well.

that's because mma fans are dumb and love to throw their money at a shit tier product. doubt they'll continue to generate 7 billion in revenue as well.

NBA revenue will obviously go down, and owners will lose money. But they'll still be making millions off the product

Meanwhile, what will the players who quit do? Go from 9 digit contracts to bagging groceries with John Starks?

7 billion in revenue? WTF

I just think it's hilarious how NBA multi-millionaires have assumed a victim role. Like seriously, wtf

This is specific to the NBA. I don't feel this way about all pro athletes (see my posts in the Hitmandez CTE thread)

I just think it's hilarious how NBA multi-millionaires have assumed a victim role. Like seriously, wtf

This is specific to the NBA. I don't feel this way about all pro athletes (see my posts in the Hitmandez CTE thread)
250px-107Hitmonchan.png

Anyways, where do you guys see Tony Allen being drafted in fantasy this year?

Kenyon Martin is a moron
Edit: lol guess it was a joke

K-Mart is a tool and always has been. I remember him trying to fight everyone on the Nuggets when they popcorn'd his ride. I actually liked this dude at Cincinnati but he quickly showed his true colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back