2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any suggestions for me?

My 3 TEs are Gronk, Delanie Walker, and Ertz.

Trade gronk and an rb for an elite rb like Bell. Start Ertz every week. Trade Walker for a piece like Rob Kelley or something.

Don't be a pussy. I have Cj, Thomas, Cousins, Pryor, Charles and Julio.
And the most points against in the league as usual? Can't wait for my final season of single h2h to end..And I am 4-0 in one of them and should not be.

Then maybe Zeke or Gurley. Double up. If you're in a good place trade Walker for David Johnson for the playoffs.
Going to look at receivers too honestly. My best two are Dez and Adams and we all know Dez can't catch shit.

dez-pbp-catch-gb.jpg

Yes, I know this is mess but I need to pick one -

Lynch vs Raven, Gallman vs Bolts, Collins vs Raiders.

Started White as my RB2, so that tells you where I'm at.

Lynch.

I'm in a similar situation with my flex, struggling veteran vs. two question marks, and I'm rolling with Gallman, thinking he'll get the lead role against a leaky Chargers run defense. Kind of a crapshoot, though.

If Carr were playing, I'd tend to agree with you. Without Carr, he scares me since Emanuel is gonna stink up the place

I think it means they will run more with Carr out.

I think it means they will run more with Carr out.

Understood, but Ravens D knows that too. And Lynch has not done much lately. Hard to not play the Veteran, I'm with you there...thanks for the feedback.

Ben vs Jax or Cam vs Detroit?

6 pt passing tds. Leaning cam.

That's close...but if you're a believer in Ben's home/road splits which are now well documented I think you have to go Ben, especially with 6 pt passing td...

It's not like Detroit's D is terrible.

Davante Adams vs Dal or Garcon vs Indy?

Is anybody confident starting Adams tomorrow? Great matchup but I'm 1-3 and can't afford a dud game from anyone. Garcon's floor is probably higher but being ARod's red zone target makes it hard to bench him - thoughts?

While Ben is due for a big bounceback game at home, he's going up against one of the elite secondaries and the Jax run D sucks. Also Martavis has an "illness" last i checked. Welcome to the Leveon Bell show.

While Ben is due for a big bounceback game at home, he's going up against one of the elite secondaries and the Jax run D sucks. Also Martavis has an "illness" last i checked. Welcome to the Leveon Bell show.
I’ve got leveon too. Gonna ride Cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back