Best pocket carry revolver with a three-finger grip ?!

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a Ruger LCR .38 and it's a beautiful gun except the handle is short and my pinky is extended. I can't stand that because it makes stabilization more difficult.

Besides getting an extended handle, what revolvers are good for POCKET CARRY that have a handle big enough for three-finger holds ?

I have a Ruger LCR .38 and it's a beautiful gun except the handle is short and my pinky is extended. I can't stand that because it makes stabilization more difficult.

Besides getting an extended handle, what revolvers are good for POCKET CARRY that have a handle big enough for three-finger holds ?

Have you thought about just getting an extended grip?

Hogue has g10 and rubber

store_865548661.800x800.jpg

Anyway I'm not really a revolver guy, don't know much about them. You could research these.

57754.jpg

Rossi 461

170245_01_lg_0.jpg

Have you thought about just getting an extended grip?

Hogue has g10 and rubber

store_865548661.800x800.jpg

Anyway I'm not really a revolver guy, don't know much about them. You could research these.

57754.jpg

Rossi 461

170245_01_lg_0.jpg

That 327 is no pocket gun. We’re talking 8 shots of .357.

Just do as suggested and keep the LCR with the Hogue extended grip. I go G10 over rubber for a better draw from pocket.

That 327 is no pocket gun. We’re talking 8 shots of .357.

Just do as suggested and keep the LCR with the Hogue extended grip. I go G10 over rubber for a better draw from pocket.

It's width is 1.7" where as the lcr is 1.3"

Might be worth the little extra bulk for 357 and 8 rounds.

This'll be the bigger side of "Pocket" but an SP101 works for me. Put a hogue mono grip on mine, 10# hammer spring, a little polishing here and there, love that gun.

I'm partial to a S&W Model 36 aka Chief's Special with three finger grip (even though my own model 37 airweight still has the original grips).

Anyone have the Ruger revolver in 9mm, if so how is it?

Back