2017 CFB Discussion v2: Will Okie Chokie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been following the past couple of days. Saw that they feared it was a knee ligament injury, which obviously isn't good.

Hopefully Herrera can slot right in with his form from last season and keep the victory train rolling. But I agree, Mou has turned him into a surprisingly useful player.
I love the bulldog that Herrera is but I don't know if he can be a game changer. I wonder if Mou parks it next Saturday

I love the bulldog that Herrera is but I don't know if he can be a game changer. I wonder if Mou parks it next Saturday
Yeah, different kind of player altogether. He's not going to be a target man or score many goals. I'm just hoping he can provide more creativity/better service to the attack than Fellaini and give Matic some help sweeping up.

Soccer talk?

Miami's schedj is insanely light. Only two ranked opponents all year are Notre Shame and Va Tech, both at home.

UDub also has an insanely light schedj again. I have more faith in them being legit, however, than the U.

Just wanna say that I called Rashaad Penny being great for 3 years now

I'm in Iowa on a job interview and watched the end in a bar with a ton of Cyclone fans.

And then the Tigers win.

I think I need to stay here until after the Bama game. :eek:
How hung over are you?

Surprised to see Stanford beat Utah. After seeing Utah go 11 in the box and hold Bryce Love to 7 yds on 9 carries I was like ...

tumblr_m8l60jLcij1ra5p9wo1_500.gif

But then he racked up 152yds and some great long runs by the end of the night.

kv14j.gif

How hung over are you?
I only had about a beer and a half at the bar. We dragged all the kids there to grab some food, trying to get a good feel for the area. Beer was great, Iowa pork tenderloin sandwich was fantastic, and the Hawkeye/Cyclone fans were having a blast. It was a pretty fun environment.

It has to be tough to maintain that aggressive intensity. I know Saban gets a lot of praise, but you've got to give him credit, he has been consistent.

I know he hates how the media dotes on them, because he dies not want his players to believe the hype. You know these players see all if this and start to believe they are unbeatable. That's what happens to Saban's teams. They get complacent sometimes. That is why player leadership is so important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back