2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very rarely ask nowadays, but Tyrod against Cincinnati or Palmer against the eagles? Help!!!

I know, but man... eagles secondary is a dumpster fire allowing 288 yards per game.

Faaahk, what to do with Demarco Murray and Rishard Matthews now that Mariota is hurt

1pt PPR, pick 2

Rishard Matthews
Demarco Murray
Kelvin Benjamin
Jaron Brown
Aaron Jones

Shit

Faaahk, what to do with Demarco Murray and Rishard Matthews now that Mariota is hurt

1pt PPR, pick 2

Rishard Matthews
Demarco Murray
Kelvin Benjamin
Jaron Brown
Aaron Jones

Shit
Murray and brown

Staffturd vs Canthers or Canex vs Texans?

Last edited:

1pt PPR, pick 2

Rishard Matthews
Demarco Murray
Kelvin Benjamin
Jaron Brown
Aaron Jones

Shit

Murray, and Brown. Cant trust Cassell so they will run more.

Is Dalvin Cook worth stashing in a keeper league? Id be giving up a 4th round pick

So, the Giants running game is a dumpster fire, and they decide to not start the rookie who looked the best, even when their main starter is out.

So, the Giants running game is a dumpster fire, and they decide to not start the rookie who looked the best, even when their main starter is out.

Yeah...I left Lynch in there vs. rolling dice on Gallman.

Yeah...I left Lynch in there vs. rolling dice on Gallman.
Yeah, I made a last minute decision to switch L. Murray in as my flex. Watch, Gallman will have only a few carries most of the game then get a bunch of garbage time points.

Have keenan Allen and Delanie Walker today. My 4-0 record looks to be on shaky ground!! LOL

awww yeah... Putting Myles Garrett in the lineup today is already paying off.

That zenner td was bs.

Well, starting Staffturd was a bad idea.

Need a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back