NFL Discussion v53: Bring back Stickem

What should the Raiders trade Cooper for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another no hold penalty. Thanks zebras. These crews are pathetic.

Sounds like he's having a career game.

Also can the canthers contain the offensive powerhouse known as Zack "Bruce" Zenner.
MVP candidates.

Wonder if Fournette saw his offensive line moving in training camp, and then made statements about the NFL being slower than he expected.

This is probably accurate, lol.

Id rather wear a real watch and get style points.

I wear a watch on days when I have a lot of meetings. I purposely look at it when meetings look like they're going to run over the allocated time. People see that and take note of the time then try to wrap up the meeting on time. I don't even have to remind anyone that we're almost out of time.

Wooo get me those garbage time points Carson.

Meh the canthers have been fucked by a few soft penalties already today. The officials are just cans
I'd like to be a ref for game just to see if it's that hard or they have most incompetent people in the world doing this.

Kizer red zone decisions are so bad lol.

The steelers are done as a powerhouse.
As a powerhouse, sure, but how many powerhouses are there? They have a high enough ceiling to win a Super Bowl, just gotta keep this defense synced. Ben is a year or so from being a liability.

Giants/Charges both show why they are winless all over the field

I'd like to be a ref for game just to see if it's that hard or they have most incompetent people in the world doing this.

Remember the replacement refs?

It can get worse.

Wtf was that sack can.

timeline_1450350003_00021.jpg

Hyde has been a great FA pick up. Thanks packers

Lot of punts today. Shit games.

New thread pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back