"No Grown Man should weigh 125lbs"

opponent

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
- Charles Atlas

A case for why the 125 division makes no sense.

1. Healthy. muscular grown men cannot naturally weigh 125lbs unless they are under 5 feet.

2. Fighters making that weight are draining their body and affecting their health.

3. Nobody wants to watch little guys with no power bounce around.

4. The general population who are that size don't take up athletics. At best they become jockeys.

Mighty Mouse is not even a manlet. He's a midget so him weighing 125 pounds is absolutely fine. I did however see 2 manlets who were 5'8" fighting at 125 yesterday. Shame on them.
Having said that, I enjoy watching midgets fight. Not manlets though. Fuck them.

- Charles Atlas

A case for why the 125 division makes no sense.

1. Healthy. muscular grown men cannot naturally weigh 125lbs unless they are under 5 feet.

2. Fighters making that weight are draining their body and affecting their health.

3. Nobody wants to watch little guys with no power bounce around.

4. The general population who are that size don't take up athletics. At best they become jockeys.

Except no-one at FLW walks around at 125lbs. MM is 140lbs when he fights and he is one of the smallest FLWs.

A 125'er is supposed to be greatest fighter of all time? get the fuck outta here with that shit.

Dude, you're sitting here basically trying to convince us that WE shouldn't enjoy MM, and the other little guys.

The question is, why do you care THIS much about what some of us enjoy, that you would make a thread about this???

Bro, go get laid or something.

Damn, insecurities running rampant here on Sherdog these days. You mad that a "manlet" can whoop ass and you can't?

Dude, you're sitting here basically trying to convince us that WE shouldn't enjoy MM, and the other little guys.

The question is, why do you care THIS much about what some of us enjoy, that you would make a thread about this???

Bro, go get laid or something.

Because you purists are destroying MMA. The UFC is pandering to you few elitist instead of doing what's best for the company. Eat dick.

I weight 112 after large dinner

Damn, insecurities running rampant here on Sherdog these days. You mad that a "manlet" can whoop ass and you can't?

There is NOTHING MM has shown me to believe I couldn't hold my own against him in a fight. I'm 6ft, 190lbs.

Yeah, lets ask a body builder from the 70s what he thinks. I can't think of a more informed or cultured person.

No matter what you think about mens weight and height I will keep enjoying watching MM fight.

There is NOTHING MM has shown me to believe I couldn't hold my own against him in a fight. I'm 6ft, 190lbs.
MM has more talent in fighting in his one pinky than you do in your entire body. Size doesn't automatically mean you can beat someone smaller than you. I know a couple of 155ers that would ragdoll your ass, easy.

Except no-one at FLW walks around at 125lbs. MM is 140lbs when he fights and he is one of the smallest FLWs.
He’s still smaller than most middle school football players.

He must have so much power LOL!!!!!

Mighty Mouse is an excellent fighter and I enjoy his fights. What are you going to do about it?

Apart from this, how could anyone who is an mma fan not at least appreciate sick skills in a fighter regardless of their weight class

DJ put on one hell of a performance last night but some ppl are too much of a bone head to even recognize it

MM has more talent in fighting in his one pinky than you do in your entire body. Size doesn't automatically mean you can beat someone smaller than you. I know a couple of 155ers that would ragdoll your ass, easy.

lol whatever gets you through the day. But you're in full blown denial if you think MM could beat any NFL or NBA player in a fight, including the kicker.

size matters after a while.

Back