Hate to say it but Tony is an easy fight for Conor

closequarters

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He’s way too hittable and wild. Conor’s striking is so accurate, Tony would be a punching bag. Unless Tony develops a blast double at the level of a Chad Mendes, easy win for Conor.

I know, watching them yesterday all i could see were openings for that left straight lol

He doesn’t necessarily need a blast double to get Conor down. If Tony creates scrambles he can gas out Conor and work from there.

Hate to say it but Tony is an easy fight for Conor

62245016.jpg

His technical superiority would be huge, you're pretty much right.

Ferguson is an easy win for no one at LW. I think Conor would dominate early, but TOny is damn near impossible to put away and if it goes long, Conor is fucked.

If the only way to get a fight to the mat was running straight towards your opponent in a tard-rage and clawing at their legs then maybe you'd be right.

Tony and his new backers like to pretend that Conor M isn't a big threat with that long reach, fast and heavy hands,....

Gimmie a break. Conor's a very big threat standing from any distance.

Conor is kind of small next to Tony.

Yeah, I thought both Kevin and Tony looked not so great. Think most likely outcome of the fight would be Conor by ko or Tony by tko/sub by getting Conor tired, but I think Tony is too hittable.

He’s way too hittable and wild. Conor’s striking is so accurate, Tony would be a punching bag. Unless Tony develops a blast double at the level of a Chad Mendes, easy win for Conor.

So Conor should fight him next, right? Oh wait...

I think Conor is an easy fight for Tony. Funny how that works isn't it.

Tony has a tough chin. And once the fight gets to the canvas....Conor is gonna gasping.

Floyd stole what was left of Conor's chin

Nah, Conor got banged up at the end but he wasn’t even knocked down nor on wobbly legs. He was done, not arguing that, but his chin is no worse for the wear. He never took that one huge shot.

Back