Dolphins offensive line coach snorting coke. "wish I was snorting this off your...)

Lots of people jumping to conclusions in this thread. Guilty by public opinion.

The dude has a massive headache and snorted some BC powder because it gets in your system quicker.

img_2259.jpg

Lots of people get is confused with cocaine. She was probably having some cramping problems which is why he was snorting off her lady parts.
simpsons-lawyer1-300x237.gif
Dudes will be forwarding this to their girlfriends , along with the video.

I’ve done my share of cocaine after I graduated but got bored of it. Expensive and made me very self-centered as well tough to sleep afterwards.

Yea same here. It can be fun but once the high goes away the low is so shitty I started needing to take like a xanax or Vicodin afterwards. Do it to long and limp dick starts to set in.

I just say no every time now. The 1 or 2 times I didn't say no I immediately regretted it. I like getting high and it always fucks with my ability to get high.

Lulz, professing his love for his stripper girlfriend. No way that could ever go bad.

Sounds like sjw motive for girlfriends exposure .

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article177815721.html

"The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans nose and like I recorded it on tha low," Kijuana Nige wrote in now-deleted Facebook post. "No those are his habits and he recorded himself and sent it to me professing his love. So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an athem, dog fights, weed, domestic issues etc. But y'all keep saying ALL LIVES MATTER STFU‼️"

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article177815721.html#storylink=cpy

Jesus Christ Coach!

Who cut those rails?

Haimy Haim?

Sounds like sjw motive for girlfriends exposure .

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article177815721.html

"The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans nose and like I recorded it on tha low," Kijuana Nige wrote in now-deleted Facebook post. "No those are his habits and he recorded himself and sent it to me professing his love. So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an athem, dog fights, weed, domestic issues etc. But y'all keep saying ALL LIVES MATTER STFU‼️"

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article177815721.html#storylink=cpy
What a stupid bitch. Just ruin his dream like every other young girl taking an old dude's money. SMDH.

What a stupid bitch. Just ruin his dream like every other young girl taking an old dude's money. SMDH.

Weird that Americans care so much about this.

He is doing well and does coke, stop the presses.

Doing coke while dreaming about ex-stripper girlfriend before going to a boring meeting can make a dude really stupid. How could he not know. Must have bin some crazy ass memories.

Weird that Americans care so much about this.

He is doing well and does coke, stop the presses.
Yeah, I agree. Obviously she knew he would be fucked if she posted it though. It's not like she was attempted to bring awareness to the stupidity of the drug war or something.

Yeah, I agree. Obviously she knew he would be fucked if she posted it though. It's not like she was attempted to bring awareness to the stupidity of the drug war or something.

Yup, she is a royally stupid hoe.

Being a pro-hoe and having a well-off man send you love videos involving coke and 20 dollar bills? thats winning the lottery. But instead she burns him and then wonders why is her life so shitty and cant find someone to treat her right.

She is probably so dumb, other jealous hoe goaded her into doing it.

Yup, she is a royally stupid hoe.

Being a pro-hoe and having a well-off man send you love videos involving coke and 20 dollar bills? thats winning the lottery. But instead she burns him and then wonders why is her life so shitty and cant find someone to treat her right.

She is probably so dumb, other jealous hoe goaded her into doing it.
LOL, that's a great point. Old dude probably actually loved her in his own way. Ho's never learn.

Not sure how she figures this is doing anything that would hurt the dolphins owners or helping the players in any way......the owners don't give one damn if he loses his job (I think he just resigned).....and if the players like him as their coach....well now they just lost him as a coach..........I'm guessing she's not going to be a future Nobel Prize winner.

lmao @ this cuck. No wonder the Dolphins offensive line sucks.

Back