"No Grown Man should weigh 125lbs"

2. Fighters making that weight are draining their body and affecting their health.

Almost all fighters in every weight class are draining their bodies and affecting their health.

it depends --> sports/rules ... there are too many factors. just take a look, what Brock lesnar did (wrestling) with brute strength and almost 0 technique.

it depends. there are big guys, who are really bad ... i mean ... my sister knocked a much bigger guy out :D if my sister could do this, then it should be easy for MM. there are big guys, who are really bad, when it comes to fighting ... i mean really bad.

my big brother: he is almost as big as jon jones and gifted with strength and speed - even most of my trainers said, that he should try combat sports, but he hates hurting people. there was only one time, where he really wanted to hurt people <Eek2.0> he wrecked two men, cuz they hurt my sister.

you could punch him in the face, kick im, do whatever you want and he didnt care, but ... if you ever touched a member of our family, he would kill you ... im not joking -:D
if it was a real fight, i mean with a reason for my brother ... nope. the difference in strength and size is just too big. Im a MM fan, thats why i really dont care, if guy X could woop his ass.

ps: i know theres always a chance, even if it is a small chance.
I'm talking about combat sports. And Brock was a lot more than just size. To say a NCAA Div 1 Champ, NCJAA Champ, 2x NCJAA All-American, 2x NCAA All-American, 2x Big Ten Conference Champ, 2000 NCAA Champ with a record of 106-5 is 'just size with 0 technique," is ridiculous. It only shows how little you actually know about combat sports.
With all do respect to your brother, if he is not a professional MMA fighter, then most Pro Fighters, barring CM's Punkass, would have big bro either tapping, snapping, or napping.
I'll tell you like this, if MMouse gets your bro on his back, there's a very real chance that he gets twisted into a pretzel by a 'Manlet/ Midget.'

Average height guys making fun of an accomplished 5'2 man.

I mean, you gotta have some serious, serious insecurities... Which most men do these days

The general population is also bored and addicted to talking and criticising other people's lives

There is NOTHING MM has shown me to believe I couldn't hold my own against him in a fight. I'm 6ft, 190lbs.

I don't know about fighting, but those little fuckers are a pain in the ass on the mat because they are so fast, but once you establish control/position, they are done.

MM has more talent in fighting in his one pinky than you do in your entire body. Size doesn't automatically mean you can beat someone smaller than you. I know a couple of 155ers that would ragdoll your ass, easy.
most 155ers are 6ft 190lbs though,

Lol @ ppl hating someone successful because of something he cant change.

No ones forcing you to watch DJ or WMMA.

It really does diminish MM to me. He is super skilled, but the pool of adult males that are able to weigh 125 lbs is so small that I feel like being the best one isn't all that impressive.

that's what Freshman weight?

You haven't actually tried then. I'm close to your size and have difficulty gaining weight as well, but it can be done if you're dedicated to it, regardless of body type.

I have tried.

I once did nothing on the summer holiday and ate everything I could. At the end I only gained 2kg and then when I got back into fitness it came off in a week

- Charles Atlas

A case for why the 125 division makes no sense.

1. Healthy. muscular grown men cannot naturally weigh 125lbs unless they are under 5 feet.

2. Fighters making that weight are draining their body and affecting their health.

3. Nobody wants to watch little guys with no power bounce around.

4. The general population who are that size don't take up athletics. At best they become jockeys.
MM last fight was worth watching though so suck a dick homie.

if u tiny you cant be goat unless you go up a few weightclasses.

Every fighter should take a fat percentage test and should only be allowed to cut down to 8% body fat.

I hope he breaks the most consecutive wins record too.

Sherdogs hate for Mighty Mouse makes no sense to me. This site is filled with hardcore mma fans (and mcgregor fans) this should be the kind of place he is appreciated even if the rest of the world doesn't understand.

lol whatever gets you through the day. But you're in full blown denial if you think MM could beat any NFL or NBA player in a fight, including the kicker.

size matters after a while.

Mighty mouse beats every kickers ass so I hope that's a joke. Also beats 60% of the nfl in a fight.

Do people talk about the weight classes below Lightweight in boxing with the same disgust that they talk about the lowest MMA classes with?

No, they don't. In his prime, Roberto Duran weighed pretty similar to what Demetrious Johnson weighs. The idea of anyone even sort of considering themselves a boxing fan and talking this way about Duran would be absurd, but it's not exactly news that MMA has a terrible fanbase.

- Charles Atlas

A case for why the 125 division makes no sense.

1. Healthy. muscular grown men cannot naturally weigh 125lbs unless they are under 5 feet.

3. Nobody wants to watch little guys with no power bounce around.

4. The general population who are that size don't take up athletics. At best they become jockeys.
under 5ft? there has been 6ft flyweights

Sherdogs hate for Mighty Mouse makes no sense to me. This site is filled with hardcore mma fans (and mcgregor fans) this should be the kind of place he is appreciated even if the rest of the world doesn't understand.
Yeah I think the hate here is actually more than in the more casual fan base. Everyone on here thinks that nobody cares about him because he's small but the truth is that most people just don't care about MMA period. Rockhold does crappy numbers, Ferguson does crappy numbers, everyone does crappy numbers except for a select few fighters. People who actually appreciate MMA as a sport will respect and even admire Demetrious. And this is coming from someone who thinks he ducked TJ.

Back