MLB 2017 Discussion V3: Rafael Devers edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d lay into this ump if I’m Farrell, shenanigans in the 2nd probably changes the outcome of the game and might cost him his job.

And this is bad for the Sox because....
Meh, Farrel isn't bad. You can say they fucked up getting rid of Francona (Best coach in beisbol), but he had lost the team at that point, they weren't going to win shit with him there anymore.

Meh, Farrel isn't bad. You can say they fucked up getting rid of Francona (Best coach in beisbol), but he had lost the team at that point, they weren't going to win shit with him there anymore.
I agree with Francona but they fucked up getting rid of Luvello as well

Man I think Farrel is awful

Canrona>>Dusty Baker

Dusty is such a fucking can. You have arguably the best pitcher in baseball CRUISING and you pull him after his first hit of the game at 98 pitches for some can nobody's ever heard of with a 5.8 era on the road. Seriously what the fuck is that shit.

Anyone who claims racism/inequality in sports needs to just take a second to realize that Dusty Baker still has a job managing a professional sports team. Holy shit.

Fantastic baserunning by my man Jason Heyward. Coming up clutch

That was pathetic..you're right wtf was he doing? lol

Zobrist is a fucking gamer.

If Dusty were his manager he'd no doubt pull him in the 8th inning for some can LHB.

Anyone who claims racism/inequality in sports needs to just take a second to realize that Dusty Baker still has a job managing a professional sports team. Holy shit.
He's the beisbol Marvin Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back