Dolphins offensive line coach snorting coke. "wish I was snorting this off your...)

Who hurt you?

This is exactly where we live. I'm guessing you're a man. I'm guessing you're over 25. Yet your first reaction is to attack me personally and imply that I'm lashing out over some perceived slight, like a 12 year old girl on twitter.

When I'm clearly just making an observation about society's feelings towards successful people(not me). There was a time when people would ignore the dregs of society trying to drag down successful people. But now everyone wants to see them brought down so badly that a woman can meet Ezekiel Elliot in a bar, fuck on the first night, wait til he passes out and take selfies with him, post it online for the world, and Ezekiel gets roasted for "bad decision making". Its just sad

This is exactly where we live. I'm guessing you're a man. I'm guessing you're over 25. Yet your first reaction is to attack me personally and imply that I'm lashing out over some perceived slight, like a 12 year old girl on twitter.

When I'm clearly just making an observation about society's feelings towards successful people(not me). There was a time when people would ignore the dregs of society trying to drag down successful people. But now everyone wants to see them brought down so badly that a woman can meet Ezekiel Elliot in a bar, fuck on the first night, wait til he passes out and take selfies with him, post it online for the world, and Ezekiel gets roasted for "bad decision making". Its just sad
Lol holy shit

not sure what's wrong here

i'd be on coke too if i had to watch the Dolphins play

Maybe they can now get a coach that can get those fucks to block for my #1 FFB RB draft pick?

So in other words, this guy does his job and lives life like a boss....

Yes, it's very "boss" to be a mentally weak druggie that has to destroy his body to feel good.

PHXVQfe.gif

Jesus Christ, grow up. No one is "attacking" you.

Back