MLB 2017 Discussion V3: Rafael Devers edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zobrist is a fucking gamer.

If Dusty were his manager he'd no doubt pull him in the 8th inning for some can LHB.
lol, Baker couldn't win a WS with the greatest player of all time so this is probably 100% true.

So let me get this straight, Rizzo rakes against Oliver Perez and Dusty Brings him in to face Rizzo?

LOL!!!!

2 outs, 1b open, Rizzo at the plate and WILSON CONTRERAS on deck.. Why the fuck wouldn't they walk him there? Dusty is the worst pen manager I've ever seen.

I rooted for the Cubs last year just because I wanted to see the streak broken, but now they can just go fuck themselves, they're anyone else now.

I'm rustled for the Nationals right now. Dusty pulled Scherzer, used SAMMY SOLIS and OLIVER PEREZ but never used Madson or Doolittle, what in the actual fuck.

You cans forget that the Nationals are cursed? The baseball gods will not forget the Strasburg handling for decades

The life of an Indians fan... not even home yet to watch this shit. Grabbing a 12 pack after work was the best decision I've made all day

Bauer didn't write his diss track before the game tonight.

Canada is such a shit country. Not even sure why MLB and NBA care about having sport teams there.

When Pinhead told that girl in Hellraiser 2 "Your suffering will be legendary, even in hell" his plan was to make her an Indians fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back