Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

Kinda curious if thats his call or not.

I think KNJ and Del Rio are long time friends so I imagine it was Jack's call. He's going to have to make a tough decision down the line on firing him or at least demoting him to LBs coach. That or MD will make the decision for him.

Whats with all the hate on the Raiders Pliny? Are you or weren't you their #1 fan?

Yea its my birthday and I wanna celebrate by having one last tailgating extravaganza
Planned this awhile back. didn't care about the game, just the party
But now that they suck so bad I'm quite excited that I'll be able to watch them get crushed in the Oakland Coliseum one last time
So make sure you bring me a present when you show up, maybe a nice tight shirt to show off my internet muscles

What game has the honor of sharing this day with your birthday?

Whats with all the hate on the Raiders Pliny? Are you or weren't you their #1 fan?
I was until they turned their back on their real fans, the people that actually paid money to support this garbage ass team losing season after losing season after losing season
Sucked at first but now I'm ecstatic to see this team implode and fall back into the gutter where they belong

Yea its my birthday and I wanna celebrate by having one last tailgating extravaganza
Planned this awhile back. didn't care about the game, just the party
But now that they suck so bad I'm quite excited that I'll be able to watch them get crushed in the Oakland Coliseum one last time
So make sure you bring me a present when you show up, maybe a nice tight shirt to show off my internet muscles
I got you a Las Vegas Raiders jersey. Happy bday.

Enjoy the fuck out of the Luxury Box man.
To be honest I'll probably spend more time down at my old seats socializing with all the people in that section
I've known some of these people for over a decade so I'm looking forward to seeing everyone one last time and saying a proper goodbye

Penn is a big ugly mother fucker, he would have wrecked that guy.

Not sure if his hold out is part of the reason for his poor play but he sure ain't living up to his new deal.

Whole line looks like shit. Its mind blowing.

Hudson has been pretty solid.

Last place in the division is on the line this coming Sunday

What in the fuck went wrong lol

Lmao, that's gotta be it

Back