2017 CFB Discussion v2: Will Okie Chokie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be tough to maintain that aggressive intensity. I know Saban gets a lot of praise, but you've got to give him credit, he has been consistent.

I know he hates how the media dotes on them, because he dies not want his players to believe the hype. You know these players see all if this and start to believe they are unbeatable. That's what happens to Saban's teams. They get complacent sometimes. That is why player leadership is so important.
You see him lay into minka for returning the onsides kick instead of downing it?

Consistency in everything you do.

You see him lay into minka for returning the onsides kick instead of downing it?

Deservedly so. He could've easily fumbled and turned it over. I was screaming "get down!" at my tv lol. That seemed to be the only time he lost it all night. Goes back to what me and Cap said at the start of the season that he just seems more relaxed and different this year.

Deservedly so. He could've easily fumbled and turned it over. I was screaming "get down!" at my tv lol. That seemed to be the only time he lost it all night. Goes back to what me and Cap said at the start of the season that he just seems more relaxed and different this year.
Same and was glad he laid into him.

It does feel weird watching saban on sideline it's like he's just their to critique

Lol

No, I missed it, but I was kinda hoping he would have scored. :D

Maybe he finally feels like he has things where he wants them and he's allowing his assistants to do more.

Aside the occasional ass chewing.

Red River Rivalry week, OU sucks, Texas by 100!

If Mike Stoops gets demoted with a loss I'll take it prod. 6 years of shit defense. Enough is enough.

Go Gata!

Lmao

200_s.gif

Sleestak costume designer should sue for copyright infringement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back