What non-firearm self-defense weapon do you have in your car?

An 8 inch screw... looks innocent, causes damage.

Folding Knife
Leatherman with Knives
Two Screwdrivers
Utility Knife

Hatchet and fillet knife in my car door. Hatchet in the trunk. Some things I created that i wont detail.

100% natty

Technically, yes.
tenor.gif

i just got a key- lash i mean a whip-lash keychain hooooooooooooooooooooooooly shit .. this fucking this is actually legal ?omg .. i feel so stupid now that i just want to jump in a hole .. but not a ^ badger hole; no pun intended

I usually have a SOG hatchet and a KA-BAR USMC serrated 7" knife. Almost always have my Spyderco EDC on me, and a handy Leatherman with a pretty sharp knife and saw.

I'm thinking about swapping out the hatchet for my KA-BAR becker tactool.

I’d keep the hatchet and switch Ka-Bars if you already got the spyderco. Better SHTF utility IMO.

My body is a weapon plus I keep a spetsnaz style shovel in the back which makes for a nice makeshift axe and a tactical pen up front which I'll use for close quarters defence.

2.5 foot section of 3/4 inch rubber automotive heater hose

Last edited:
I have this cute miniature Louisville Slugger given out at bat day sometime in the late 80s. And a compound bow. Usually a nice hot cup of coffee too.

I’m ready.

if it comes down to it...martial arts training and a knife.

My body is a weapon plus I keep a spetsnaz style shovel in the back which makes for a nice makeshift axe and a tactical pen up front which I'll use for close quarters defence.
I have a pretty sturdy Mechanical Pencil that I am thinking about carrying,no one will think its a weapon and can definetely be used as one,I really want to have a handgun,but I cant in this country,so jealous of peaople who do.

Back