2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

Gregolian

.45 ACP
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fuck you Will Fuller. That is all.

Fuller, 4 TDs in the last two games. Looks like him and Watson have a good rapport.

Fuller, 4 TDs in the last two games. Looks like him and Watson have a good rapport.
I was up by 40 going into that game with my opponent having Fuller and Hunt and the KC kicker.

I lost by like 15.

AND had Adams on my bench. GODDAMNIT!

I had hopkins and fuller in one league. 6 catches between them for 5 tds

If my season continues in that league like normal I wont get the 6 points I should get.

Due to various types of bad luck, I am now 2 and 3, after having started out 2 and 0. Well, unless Latavius can get me 30 pts. Playing the worst team in the league too.
<2>

So being busy Thursday and not knowing Gronk was out. Im losing by 5 only. Need turnovers galore by the bears. A pick six will work

Were dueling it out still.

Edit: wrong league.

My 92.56 to his 86.20. He has Cohen going.
Brutal beatdown. RIP gramps.

Well, got my shit pushed in in every league I'm in.

Which of these guys are you keeping and who's going to dumpsville in a 10 team standard league?

Jaron Brown
Cooper Kupp
Andre Ellington
Rob Kelley

Looking at guys like

Marlon Mack
Matt Breida
Elijah McGuire
and Kirk Cousins if I decide to roster 2 qbs. My other is Winston.

Once again fuck Demarcan Murray. Is it time to bench him?

So idk who to pick up
Elijah , Matt Breida or Mckinnon

I own Mixon, Melvin Gordon, Duke Johnson, and chris thompson.
Mixon has a bye and the latter 3 start.

So idk who to pick up
Elijah , Matt Breida or Mckinnon
McKinnon.

Pack showed they can stop the run but also are open to giving up yards in chunks late in the game.

Aaron Jones if available would be good. I know MM said something that sounded like it'd be a committee in the backfield but I wouldn't be surprised if they let Ty sit another week to heal up.

McKinnon.

Pack showed they can stop the run but also are open to giving up yards in chunks late in the game.

Aaron Jones if available would be good. I know MM said something that sounded like it'd be a committee in the backfield but I wouldn't be surprised if they let Ty sit another week to heal up.
Aaron Jones is gone.
I put in a request for elijah and mckinnon. hopefully i land one

Back