Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

I hope they can get some evidence bring down Matt Damon and Ben Affleck as well. All the same accusers say Damon and Affleck were aware and complicit in all of this shit.

Should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I hope they can get some evidence bring down Matt Damon and Ben Affleck as well. All the same accusers say Damon and Affleck were aware and complicit in all of this shit.

Affleck's brother is a rapist and hasn't seem to hurt his career. Hollywood is like the Catholic Church.

google ben affleck now. he is coming out strong against Weinstein

Source? Any evidence to substantiate this whatsoever?

Rape sexual assult even pedophila have been rampant in hollywood from the start.

Only surprising and perplexing part is this ever got out.

Who's toes did he step on.

Last edited:
I hope they bury this fat piece of shit. Even CNN is going after the Democrats for this. Sadly, all this will probably give this slob a heart attack and kill him; I want him to suffer more.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/harvey-weinstein-obama-clinton/index.html

Well... I really didn't know anything about this guy and was wondering how Democrats were getting wrapped in his fallout.

It seems he's really in tight with DNC leadership and has been instrumental in fund raising. I like how he was fired by the Board of Directors at the The Weinstein Company. Not sure there's going to be much of a company left after this.

Also, lol at his comment that he's stepping away to focus on going after the NRA.

Maybe he should be focused on his own gun control.... Heyooo!

Affleck's brother is a rapist and hasn't seem to hurt his career. Hollywood is like the Catholic Church.

google ben affleck now. he is coming out strong against Weinstein

And he conveniently forgot to address the fact that he is accused of covering up for Weinstein. Best let the lawyers do the talking on that one, Ben.

Rape sexual assult even pedophila have been rampant in hollywood from the start.

Only surprising and perp;exing part is this ever got out.

Who toes did he step on.

Yeah you have to wonder if he crossed paths with a bigger fish

Well... I really didn't know anything about this guy and was wondering how Democrats were getting wrapped in his fallout.

It seems he's really in tight with DNC leadership and has been instrumental in fund raising. I like how he was fired by the Board of Directors at the The Weinstein Company. Not sure there's going to be much of a company left after this.

Also, lol at his comment that he's stepping away to focus on going after the NRA.

Maybe he should be focused on his own gun control.... Heyooo!

He has a brother.

From Paul Watson

For Hillary to disavow Weinstein, she would have to also disavow her own predatory husband. via @GrrrGraphics

And, lots of Democrats who Weinstein gave money to over the years have either returned those donations or given them to charity.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/harvey-weinstein-obama-clinton/index.html

What's remarkable about that silence is that Weinstein isn't, really, denying the allegations. In a long statement released in response to the Times story -- in which he quoted Jay Z and said he would take a leave of absence to focus on fighting the NRA -- Weinstein acknowledged: "I appreciate the way I've behaved with colleagues in the past has caused a lot of pain, and I sincerely apologize for it."

He's already been fired -- two days ago -- by the board of directors of The Weinstein Company "in light of new information about misconduct by Harvey Weinstein that has emerged in the past few days."
And, lots of Democrats who Weinstein gave money to over the years have either returned those donations or given them to charity.
All of which makes the silence from Obama and the Clintons all the more stark -- particularly because the trio's ties to Weinstein run deep.
Not only was he a major bundler of campaign cash for Obama and Clinton but he's also hosted a series of fundraisers at his various homes around the country over the years. In 2013, he hosted then-President Barack Obama for a fundraiser at his New York City apartment. In 2012, Obama did a fundraiser for his re-election bid at Weinstein's home in Connecticut. During the 2016 campaign, Weinstein held a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign at his New York City apartment and another with fashion mogul Anna Wintour.

But but he's with her.

Looks like Hillary will eventually have to say something now and begrudgingly return some of the money he donated that I'm sure was already spent on their lavish lifestyle.

It's cowardly pigs like her and Meryl Streep are the reason women were scared to speak up and why this loser felt he could get away with anything.

I wonder if there will be a women's march on Hollywood soon?

Back