Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

I quit watching the games in week 3. Looks like I picked a good time. Fuck these entitled assholes.

I tried to tell you cans that having lame duck seasons in Oakland was never going to end well. @Pliny Pete was the one telling me I'm wrong too. It only took a couple of losses and a mean tweet by Carr to shatter his world though.

I tried to tell you cans that having lame duck seasons in Oakland was never going to end well. @Pliny Pete was the one telling me I'm wrong too. It only took a couple of losses and a mean tweet by Carr to shatter his world though.
Well thats not exactly true
I did disagree with you because I planned on buying my tickets and staying with the team til they left but once the vote passed my heart was broken and I canceled my tickets that day so I admit you were right about me
The tweet had nothing to do with my decisions and the losses have been cathartic
I expected to be stuck in deep despair and misery as this team went on to the Superbowl, now I'm happy as a clam watching them implode
And the stadium is still sold out with a season ticket waiting list thats supposedly 20,000 deep so it seems to have worked out well for these shit bag piece a shit :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ass greedy fuckin owners
Buncha weak willed homos out there protesting and claiming to be angry that the team left but you cucks still spent your money though
Thays why raider fans will always be treated like doormats, cause you fuckin people always bend over and take it

And by you people I mean you people that actually go to games which excludes all of you people

I'm thinking of changing my av to Pliny.

Last Raiders game i went to was 09/18/2005 which was an L to KC (23-17) been sometime since my $$$ has supported this team in the way of buying tickets.

Looking like Conley is creeping closer to being shut down for the season.

And by you people I mean you people that actually go to games which excludes all of you people
Come on man, there are Raider fans from all over, thousands of miles away from Oakland, we can't all go to the games. Sorry but it's a bullshit standard for determining who's a "real" Raider fan. I've spent the last 35 years flying the colors on both coasts and overseas and I've never wavered despite some of the worst losing periods in sports history. I bleed Silver and Black as much as you or anyone else.

That being said, I wish the Raiders had stayed in Oakland and I understand that you're losing something that's part of your life and important to you, yeah that sucks. I hope you have some cool final good times with your crew in that shitty stadium.

Out of curiosity, what do you plan on doing when the Raiders leave? Pick another team? Stop following football? Stay so drunk you're only marginally aware of what the hell's going on around you? Honestly curious, not judging.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back