Premier League Thread 2017/18 v31: HalaWales! Return of the Jupp Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm making new fred you kernts. almost 1,500 posts and no new one. Disgrace! Who mods this place anyway? Turrible mods, imo.

As a Portuguese who works and lives in Switzerland...thank god Portugal won!
. I wouldn't mind them winning it just so I don't have to hear about how ronaldo and messi can't be better than Pele and maradona because they never won one anymore.

Counting messi out a bit early there maybe:p.
Maybe but they need to win, cant score at all in these qualifiers (16 goals in 17 games and they got Messi, Dybala, Aguero, Higuian, Pastore, Correa, DiMaria, Icardi*) and the Ecuador pitch is soaking wet. Not to mention the form of Argentina: last 5 qualifying games they got 3 draws (Peru, Venezuela and Uruguay), 1 win (Chile) and 1 defeat (Bolivia). Also Ecuador actually won 0-2 in Argentina so not like they cant beat Argentina.

*Only Bolivia has scored less. Brazil has 38 goals. We are talking about a team that was inches away from winning the WC 2 years ago but Higuian bottled it. (same Brazil that got spanked by Germany 7-1 in the same WC lol)

Maybe but they need to win, cant score at all in these qualifiers (16 goals in 17 games and they got Messi, Dybala, Aguero, Higuian, Pastore, Correa, DiMaria, Icardi*) and the Ecuador pitch is soaking wet. Not to mention the form of Argentina: last 5 qualifying games they got 3 draws (Peru, Venezuela and Uruguay), 1 win (Chile) and 1 defeat (Bolivia). Also Ecuador actually won 0-2 in Argentina so not like they cant beat Argentina.

*Only Bolivia has scored less. Brazil has 38 goals. We are talking about a team that was inches away from winning the WC 2 years ago but Higuian bottled it. (same Brazil that got spanked by Germany 7-1 in the same WC lol)
. Yeah I just read an interview there with their coach that I hope is mistranslated going on about how they deserve to be in the World Cup because they made chances and didn't take them. It sounded like klopp's one the other day.

@Deffid @El Che what the hell is the Vegas GM doing? Sending Shipachyov to the farm team when he has 2 year contract worth of 9m!

Then again its the same guy who traded Forsberg to Predators for Martin Erat and Michael Latta.
<36><36>

Damn, no Dutch at world cup to rustle Mehico, flying headers, electric dives, and LVGenius coaching decisions. Sad times.

. Yeah I just read an interview there with their coach that I hope is mistranslated going on about how they deserve to be in the World Cup because they made chances and didn't take them. It sounded like klopp's one the other day.
All that talent upfront, not like we are talking about 2 young kids leading the line and they just cant cope with the pressure. We are talking about Messi, Aguero, Dybala. Rest of the is great aswell, across the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back