The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
VA governor coming up. Anyone want to place a bet on it?

You hinted at wanting to bet about Tillerson serving until the end of Trump's term. Still interested?
When did I hint at that?

Are you getting it confused with the Sessions bet I offered you?

Oh snap
We finally gonna get to see these two bet monsters throw down?

You hinted at wanting to bet about Tillerson serving until the end of Trump's term. Still interested?

When did I hint at that?

Are you getting it confused with the Sessions bet I offered you?

The proposition is discovered

Good catch. I don't remember where I posted that or the context.

I might consider a bet that Tillerson will last another year.

Hmm. I might consider taking the other side of that.

The line is adjusted

Megabet looms

@Fawlty

AV bet (pick one)
-DWS gets charged before 2020.
-Republicans increase seat count in 2018.

Acct bet:
-Hillary gets charged with something by 2024.

I know acct bets are not allowed but its far enough in the future to make it entertaining

@Fawlty

AV bet (pick one)
-DWS gets charged before 2020.
-Republicans increase seat count in 2018.

Acct bet:
-Hillary gets charged with something by 2024.

I know acct bets are not allowed but its far enough in the future to make it entertaining
I don't feel like a 3 or 7 year bet, but are you talking house or senate seats for republicans?

My bad, didnt specify. Senate.
I would take it even if it was kind of a bad bet, but the dems are defending so many seats that it would be terrible. If you could give me odds I might go for it, like two weeks of my sig against two months of yours. I would expect to lose that one but I'll do that.

I would take it even if it was kind of a bad bet, but the dems are defending so many seats that it would be terrible. If you could give me odds I might go for it, like two weeks of my sig against two months of yours. I would expect to lose that one but I'll do that.

Yeah, that's lame, @BruceLeeOnTRT . Based on the original claim, the House or the combined Congress would be a better measure.

Im ok with the odds but since im on mobile and cant see sigs, the sig bet doesnt do anything for me. Av bet instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back