Eminem's opinion of Trump

TapoutforSprawl

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

"Plus he gets an enormous reaction/ When he attacks the NFL so we focus on that and/ Instead of talking Puerto Rico or gun reform for Nevada/ All these horrible tragedies and he's bored or would rather/ Cause a Twitter storm with the Packers." Best Part!

This will be fun.

Last edited:
So he's going to go into a mosque and pray to Allah?

That ain't going to help.

That video goes to show how bad rap culture is for the black community.

Eminem is a junky who hasn't been relevant since 2002. Who cares what he thinks...lol

Wigger dope fiend. Playing to wigger dope fiend white boys. Begging for approval from black community. Dont care

Fucking retire already.

Not just him, all rappers.

When people rap without beats, it makes me cringe. And it's not because he's white.

I really wish he would STFU when it comes to these matters, Along with any other celebrity.

Nobody cares what a dope fiend closet racist with an ebony fetish has to say.

I really wish he would STFU when it comes to these matters, Along with any other celebrity.

Problem is a shitty celebrity got elected.

Hopefully the trend ends, because Eminem should stick to rap as much as Trump should have stuck to reality t.v..

Now it seems like there's no limit to stupidity.

The Rock vs. Kid Rock 2020. Way to go.....

Hope was lost

And then a savior came

Our futures are now bright

Thank you rabbit

Something something moms spaghetti

Problem is a shitty celebrity got elected.

Hopefully the trend ends, because Eminem should stick to rap as much as Trump should have stuck to reality t.v..

Now it seems like there's no limit to stupidity.

The Rock vs. Kid Rock 2020. Way to go.....

Hate on Trump all you want but acknowledge he’s famous because he’s a rich successful businessman.

The 9th grade drop out is educating you guys on politics, listen up !!!!!

For any of the younger readers here, Eminem was once a famous rapper.

For any of the younger readers here, Eminem was once a famous rapper.

He set a world record a few years back with Rap God and his feature on Big Seans No Favors just shows how incredible he still is. Now he and Dre seem much more behind the scenes kind of guys but Dr Dres new album was really good as well.

Lol at people shitting on Eminem, the man is a legend, deservedly so.

Apaches with tomahawks and kamakazis?

Goodness Em. I thought you were alright when you were just attacking homosexuals for attention but these racist terms are just too much.

But seriously, not his best work.

f0a.gif

Back