A West Point Grad Wrote 'Communism Will Win' in His Cap

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?.

Notice how I'm arguing from a postion of logic and fact, and you're doing nothing more than hurling insults?

One more time: if the Luftwaffe had pushed the RAF's shit in during the Battle of Britain, the Kreigsmarine, Heer and Waffen SS could have taken as much time as they needed to mount an invasion of England. If we lost RAF Fighter Command, we weren't getting it back. Resources were stretched to the limit. That's why pilots were flying combat missions with the absolute bare minimum of training hours.

No, they could not have. BECAUSE. THEY. WERE. PLANNING. ON. INVADING. THE. SOVIET. UNION. LATER. THAT. YEAR.

Hitler had been openly talking about invading the Soviet Union since the 1920's, when he wrote Mein Kampf. He'd been putting it into actual practice since at the very latest 1939 when he told his generals to begin planning operation Barbarossa. HITLER LITERALLY STARTED WWII AS A MEANS TO SET THE STAGE FOR THE INVASION OF THE SOVIET UNION. Again, the entire Western Theater was little more than a means of securing his flanks and rear prior to launching his real objectives, which was to launch the bulk of his forces into Russia, subjugating what he saw as inferior Eastern people's many of them Jewish, and repopulate those fertile farming areas (As the Nazi Party literally started as a grass roots Nationalistic movement based on agriculture) with Germanic peoples.

As to your question regarding the Blitz: the policy of bombing industrial centres and cities was a direct response to the failure of the Luftwaffe to quickly secure air superiority. Hitler grew impatient with Goering's progress and ordered the Blitz in an attempt to speed up the process. Partly by forcing the RAF to fight against far superior numbers until they lost a war of attrition.

It's purpose was to make England submit without having to invade. Hitler knew that England was not France. It wasn't Poland. Churchhill was none of the other leaders of Europe. The English, were not like other people within Europe. He could not just land in England, attack, and even if he did win while taking massive casualities, leave a token holding force, regroup in Europe and still have the power to invade the Soviet Union. He knew he couldn't simply break the English in General or Chruchhill specifically with invasion alone, that he would have gotten the majority of his forces bogged down indefinently in England trying to hold it, and on top of all of that, he still thought he could reach a friendly agreement with the English. An invasion of England by the Germans, successful or not, would have ended the offensive capabilities of the Germans for the rest of the war. The war was not in any way about England. Western Europe, North Africa, all of it was really just peripheral to invading the Soviet Union, something Hitler had been obsessed with since he was in prison.

Having fun with 'lfd0311'? Hard headed isn't he? Claims to be an ex-Marine. May want to try talking really slowly and repeat yourself often. Was in your shoes not too long ago on a different argument. Have fun...

Damn, for someone who claimed he "didn't care, you sure are salty two months later that you got exposed as fake.

Notice how I'm arguing from a postion of logic and fact, and you're doing nothing more than hurling insults?

No, they could not have. BECAUSE. THEY. WERE. PLANNING. ON. INVADING. THE. SOVIET. UNION. LATER. THAT. YEAR.

Hitler had been openly talking about invading the Soviet Union since the 1920's, when he wrote Mein Kampf. He'd been putting it into actual practice since at the very latest 1939 when he told his generals to begin planning operation Barbarossa. HITLER LITERALLY STARTED WWII AS A MEANS TO SET THE STAGE FOR THE INVASION OF THE SOVIET UNION. Again, the entire Western Theater was little more than a means of securing his flanks and rear prior to launching his real objectives, which was to launch the bulk of his forces into Russia, subjugating what he saw as inferior Eastern people's many of them Jewish, and repopulate those fertile farming areas (As the Nazi Party literally started as a grass roots Nationalistic movement based on agriculture) with Germanic peoples.

It's purpose was to make England submit without having to invade. Hitler knew that England was not France. It wasn't Poland. Churchhill was none of the other leaders of Europe. The English, were not like other people within Europe. He could not just land in England, attack, and even if he did win while taking massive casualities, leave a token holding force, regroup in Europe and still have the power to invade the Soviet Union. He knew he couldn't simply break the English in General or Chruchhill specifically with invasion alone, that he would have gotten the majority of his forces bogged down indefinently in England trying to hold it, and on top of all of that, he still thought he could reach a friendly agreement with the English. An invasion of England by the Germans, successful or not, would have ended the offensive capabilities of the Germans for the rest of the war. The war was not in any way about England. Western Europe, North Africa, all of it was really just peripheral to invading the Soviet Union, something Hitler had been obsessed with since he was in prison.

I'm afraid you are doing no such thing. You are attempting to superimpose your interpretation of Hitler's views on the historical facts.

Fact #1: Hitler gave the order to prepare for an invasion of Britian on 16 June 1940. The Operation Sea Lion documents exist as a matter of historical record. Hitler would not have given the order had he never had any intention to invade England.

Fact #2: The Battle of Britain was not an attempt to break the will of the British people and force them to negiotate peace, so Hitler could take the UK off the board without having to invade. The initial stages of the battle was concentrated on destroying RAF Fighter Command as a viable force. The Luftwaffe targetted RAF airfields and infrastructure. This was because Hitler knew the Kreigsmarine could not defeat the Royal Navy in the Channel unless the Nazis enjoyed total air superiority. Now, if the Luftwaffe had managed to destroy the RAF, no doubt Hitler would have given the British a final chance to surrender peacefully rather than lose men in an invasion that, even with air superiority, would have proven very costly. But if we hadn't surrendered, he probably would have gambled on invading, hoping that the Luftwaffe could stop the Royal Navy from inflicting heavy casualties.

Fact #3: Hitler personally gave the order to postpone Operation Sea Lion on the 17th September 1940. Please try to follow the logic here. If there was never any intention to carry out an invasion, Hitler would not have had to issue an order to postpone it.

Damn, for someone who claimed he "didn't care, you sure are salty two months later that you got exposed as fake.

For what it's worth, I have no problem believing you are an ex-Marine. Your refusual to surrender your position in the face of overwhelming fire power and superior forces is in accordance with the very highest traditions of the USMC:)

I'm afraid you are doing no such thing. You are attempting to superimpose your interpretation of Hitler's views on the historical facts.

Uh... No, I'm not. I'm talking about real historical facts. You're once again talking about propaganda that's been taught in the West since the Cold War because we didn't want to give the Soviet Union credit for winning WWII. You're at this point, as I've said numerous times, not even arguing with me. You're arguing against things Hitler said in his own diaries, things that are commonly accepted history as far back as the 1920's, things that high ranking Nazi Party members like Hans Ehlrich testified to at the Nuremberg Trials, that this was something that had been in motion since at least 1938 hypothetically and in actual practice since the 1939. You're arguing agianst Erich Maracks, General who did the bulk of the planning for Barbarossa, who was planning the invasion as the invasion of France was going on, You're arguing against Gerd Van Rundstedt, one of the Commanders at Dunkirk who stated that he felt Hitler stopped at Dunkirk because he wished to reach a peaceful conclusion with the English and wanted to perserve his troops for Operation Barbarossa, which he knew was the next stage in their plan and you're arguing with Generalplan Ost. You're also ignoring the German Nationalistic policy of "Drive East" which pre-dates Hitler and his era by a number of years. I'm not the one superimposing anything here, good sir. Again, you're the one arguing against history with propaganda.

Fact #1: Hitler gave the order to prepare for an invasion of Britian on 16 June 1940. The Operation Sea Lion documents exist as a matter of historical record. Hitler would not have given the order had he never had any intention to invade England.

Wow. Yes he would have. Do you not understand that governments create false battle plans all the time while at war? They create things that they want disseminated to the masses, to thus be leaked to the enemy, all the time. Like, literally all the time. Was this supposed to be a serious response? This is one of the major purposes of counter intelligence. Everybody within the German Army knew about Operation Sea Lion. Everybody. Yet only the extreme inner circle of the Nazi Party and at most 3 generals knew about Operation Barbarossa, which was being planned for years by this point, until the troops were recalled from Western Europe and sent to Prussia, Poland, etc.

I mean, you have to be familiar with this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mincemeat

Fact #2: The Battle of Britain was not an attempt to break the will of the British people and force them to negiotate peace, so Hitler could take the UK off the board without having to invade. The initial stages of the battle was concentrated on destroying RAF Fighter Command as a viable force. The Luftwaffe targetted RAF airfields and infrastructure. This was because Hitler knew the Kreigsmarine could not defeat the Royal Navy in the Channel unless the Nazis enjoyed total air superiority. Now, if the Luftwaffe had managed to destroy the RAF, no doubt Hitler would have given the British a final chance to surrender peacefully rather than lose men in an invasion that, even with air superiority, would have proven very costly. But if we hadn't surrendered, he probably would have gambled on invading, hoping that the Luftwaffe could stop the Royal Navy from inflicting heavy casualties.l

You should really get Hitler on the phone and let him know that he wasn't trying to bomb England into submission. Because he thought he was. And he obviously needs to know he's been wrong this whole time.

Fact #3: Hitler personally gave the order to postpone Operation Sea Lion on the 17th September 1940. Please try to follow the logic here. If there was never any intention to carry out an invasion, Hitler would not have had to issue an order to postpone it.

Hitler had started pulling troops out of Europe in Mid-early August to send East (this is exactly the same time that those same troops should have been massing on the shores of France and Belgium to invade England, P.S., if we're to believe you). This is the same time period that Churchhill is sending reinforcements out of his country. Again, all of this is objective fact that stands in direct refutation of your narrative.

Damn, for someone who claimed he "didn't care", you sure are salty two months later that you got exposed as fake.

I don't care. I'm enjoying watching @KnightTemplar 'mop' the floor with you on this argument. Did I get exposed as a fake? For someone who doesn't believe in quoting, you are sure quoting a lot.

Fact #2: The Battle of Britain was not an attempt to break the will of the British people and force them to negiotate peace, so Hitler could take the UK off the board without having to invade. The initial stages of the battle was concentrated on destroying RAF Fighter Command as a viable force. The Luftwaffe targetted RAF airfields and infrastructure. This was because Hitler knew the Kreigsmarine could not defeat the Royal Navy in the Channel unless the Nazis enjoyed total air superiority. Now, if the Luftwaffe had managed to destroy the RAF, no doubt Hitler would have given the British a final chance to surrender peacefully rather than lose men in an invasion that, even with air superiority, would have proven very costly. But if we hadn't surrendered, he probably would have gambled on invading, hoping that the Luftwaffe could stop the Royal Navy from inflicting heavy casualties.

I had no idea that Marvel made Capt. America a Nazi. That pisses me off. The whole Cosmic Cube nonsense really screws comic stories over...not a fan of that shit.

Uh... No, I'm not. I'm talking about real historical facts. You're once again talking about propaganda that's been taught in the West since the Cold War because we didn't want to give the Soviet Union credit for winning WWII. You're at this point, as I've said numerous times, not even arguing with me. You're arguing against things Hitler said in his own diaries, things that are commonly accepted history as far back as the 1920's, things that high ranking Nazi Party members like Hans Ehlrich testified to at the Nuremberg Trials, that this was something that had been in motion since at least 1938 hypothetically and in actual practice since the 1939. You're arguing agianst Erich Maracks, General who did the bulk of the planning for Barbarossa, who was planning the invasion as the invasion of France was going on, You're arguing against Gerd Van Rundstedt, one of the Commanders at Dunkirk who stated that he felt Hitler stopped at Dunkirk because he wished to reach a peaceful conclusion with the English and wanted to perserve his troops for Operation Barbarossa, which he knew was the next stage in their plan and you're arguing with Generalplan Ost. You're also ignoring the German Nationalistic policy of "Drive East" which pre-dates Hitler and his era by a number of years. I'm not the one superimposing anything here, good sir. Again, you're the one arguing against history with propaganda.

Wow. Yes he would have. Do you not understand that governments create false battle plans all the time while at war? They create things that they want disseminated to the masses, to thus be leaked to the enemy, all the time. Like, literally all the time. Was this supposed to be a serious response? This is one of the major purposes of counter intelligence. Everybody within the German Army knew about Operation Sea Lion. Everybody. Yet only the extreme inner circle of the Nazi Party and at most 3 generals knew about Operation Barbarossa, which was being planned for years by this point, until the troops were recalled from Western Europe and sent to Prussia, Poland, etc.

I mean, you have to be familiar with this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mincemeat

You should really get Hitler on the phone and let him know that he wasn't trying to bomb England into submission. Because he thought he was. And he obviously needs to know he's been wrong this whole time.

Hitler had started pulling troops out of Europe in Mid-early August to send East (this is exactly the same time that those same troops should have been massing on the shores of France and Belgium to invade England, P.S., if we're to believe you). This is the same time period that Churchhill is sending reinforcements out of his country. Again, all of this is objective fact that stands in direct refutation of your narrative.

I am fully prepared to admit Russia's part in winning WWII. As the Russians themselves put it, "The Great Patriotic War was won with British intelligence, American steel and Russian blood". They took horrendous casulaties, more in fact than any other nation during the War: around 10% of their entire population. Of course, any sympathy and gratitude one feels towards the Russians must be mitigated by the fact that Stalin was perfectly willing to let Hitler rape, pillage and burn Europe until he tried to butt-fuck the Motherland. Without lube.

Yes, Hitler went to the trouble of gathering a large number of sea barges on the Channel coast just to fool the British into thinking he intended to invade. I guess the RAF was just wasting ammo when they sank them. The 200-odd specially modified barges were just window dressing!*

*Sarcasm, in case you missed it:rolleyes:

I had no idea that Marvel made Capt. America a Nazi. That pisses me off. The whole Cosmic Cube nonsense really screws comic stories over...not a fan of that shit.

Yeah, it was poorly concieved. They basically took a character that stands for all the most positive aspects of American culture and turned him into Hitler on steroids. He ends up killing the Red Skull not just because the Skull is evil, but because Cap thinks he can run Hydra more effciently(and he does).

There was a lot of backlash from long time comic fans and that was reflected in relatively poor sales.

If you think communism is bad, do you really feel like your interest would be less looked out for with it than with our present plutocracy and corporatocracy? This all boats rise together with rising tides argument hasn't really held true. The standard of living for the average household has been stagnant or on a slight decline (depending on what numbers you want to use) for 50 years while productively is at an all time high.

The rich love capitalism because it is a system that not only allows but encourages exploitation. Communism has always had issue with it turning to a dictatorship but capitalism is absolutely corrupt by design.

Last edited:
If you think communism is bad, do you really feel like your interest would be less looked out for with it than with our present plutocracy and corporatocracy? This all boats rise together with rising tides argument hasn't really held true. The standard of living for the average household has been stagnant or on a slight decline (depending on what numbers you want to use) for 50 years while productively is at an all time high.

The rich love capitalism because it is a system that not only allows but encourages exploitation. Communism has always had issue with it turning to a dictatorship but capitalism is absolutely corrupt by design.

Communism is a fine system if you're willing to live like this:

d6ec5935cc09642259da4a146c7fa4d4.jpg

Cover-photo-001-Alfred-Ho.jpg

Communism is a fine system if you're willing to live like this:

Cover-photo-001-Alfred-Ho.jpg

Its convenient. Everything is within arms reach. Hey, some units even have A/C. That's not so bad. Imagine when couples are having sex...

Holy crap, apparently a sworn statement by a LTC got leaked and verified as authentic by said LTC.

Again, 2LT Spenser Rapone is not a Ranger. He never graduated from Ranger school. He was kicked out of a Ranger unit as an enlisted soldier after 6 months under a process known as “Released for Standards”. A Ranger can be RFS’d for virtually any reason, ranging from lack of motivation to disciplinary problems. That alone should have prevented him from getting an appointment to West Point. I wonder how he made it through 4 years at West Point.

This is a damning piece of evidence. 2LT Rapone should be immediately removed from military service with an "Other than Honorable" or "General" discharge. He has absolutely no business leading American soldiers or wearing the uniform of an Officer.

Agreed, either way, this guy has been 'black balled' by the U.S. Army. No unit is going to want him. If not a discharge, he will certainly be receiving a low percentile OER (Officer Evaluation Report), bottom 10%, which will end his career, that's if his NCOs don't finish his career for him first.

Again, 2LT Spenser Rapone is not a Ranger. He never graduated from Ranger school. He was kicked out of a Ranger unit as an enlisted soldier after 6 months under a process known as “Released for Standards”. A Ranger can be RFS’d for virtually any reason, ranging from lack of motivation to disciplinary problems. That alone should have prevented him from getting an appointment to West Point. I wonder how he made it through 4 years at West Point.

Agreed, either way, this guy has been 'black balled' by the U.S. Army. No unit is going to want him. If not a discharge, he will certainly be receiving a low percentile OER (Officer Evaluation Report), bottom 10%, which will end his career, that's if his NCOs don't finish his career for him first.

I know he doesn't have a tab but a pic I thought was floating around showed him with a scroll on his right sleeve. Did he deploy with the bat prior to getting RFS'd or did he deploy with another unit? I also thought I heard 10th Mountain as the deployment.

And like I said, I can't imagine as a Company Commander having to deal with him. And as someone who worked on security clearances, I would absolutely deny him on my end.

I know he doesn't have a tab but a pic I thought was floating around showed him with a scroll on his right sleeve. Did he deploy with the bat prior to getting RFS'd or did he deploy with another unit? I also thought I heard 10th Mountain as the deployment.

And like I said, I can't imagine as a Company Commander having to deal with him. And as someone who worked on security clearances, I would absolutely deny him on my end.

Hey, I did a tour with the S2 shop myself - Battalion level. That's a good point. How did this guy get a security clearance with his political views? Still want to know how he got accepted to West Point with an RFS and how he was able to complete 4 years without being kicked out of the program. The security clearance could be (should be) revoked, that would end his career as an officer.

Yes, we talked about his rank (Specialist) and time with the Ranger Battalion when he deployed to Afghanistan a few pages back, # 11. He will get no respect from his peers, his subordinates, and his superiors. I would love to be an E-7 in his unit and tell this guy to 'go fuck himself' knowing full well the CO had my back. Kind of give him some of his own medicine before he gets kicked out. Let him know that the real U.S. Army is not like West Point. If he gets an assignment, I'm sure those in his unit will make his life a living hell. Enjoyed reading about the 'sworn statement' you found.

Here is 'Mr. Dud' with his 'scroll'...

Last edited:
Back