BREAKING: Monster drops Jon Jones' sponsorship....

In the midst of everything going on. Jones can face several fines, have his fight purse confiscated, and possibly face a 4 year ban which might pretty much be the end of his career, and now he's losing his monster sponsorship.

Dear lord, the madness. What will Jones do now
Well
More important is what he should had done, wich he didn't and now it doesn't matter if he claims that he dindu nuthin or not, its all Fooked

giphy.gif

This shoop is just brilliant and creative!

He didn't want them anyway
He's chasing a redbull deal

Is there an ingredient in Monster that could cause one to fail a WADA/VADA/USADA test?

It would be amusing if there were.

Wait, a page that doesn't exist is BREAKING and a confirmed fact he lost his sponsor?

He probably tried to blame Monster for having being tainted.

He needs an out somewhere.

Monster is disgusting.

Irn Bru or Relentless Original all the way

In the midst of everything going on. Jones can face several fines, have his fight purse confiscated, and possibly face a 4 year ban which might pretty much be the end of his career, and now he's losing his monster sponsorship.

Dear lord, the madness. What will Jones do now
A safe bet would be he'd do drugs

You're not drinking Xience?

I was an energy drink addict years back but have been a coffee and soda addict since.

But in all seriousness I thought Xyience was fantastic back then. No sugar and delicious flavors bro, some of the best energy drinks out there. Amp and Xyience brought da low sugar flava.

Monster can't have their products clean, healthy, all natural ingredients and image associated with someone who abuses chemicals.

I feel like you're trying to tell me something, but I still don't know what it is.
Energy drinks get a bad rep through the media as some unhealthy toxic waste, when in reality they're just moderately caffeinated soft drinks with some added B-Vitamins.
1 monster has the same amount of caffeine as 1.5 cups of coffee, which isn't a lot.
Caffeine also has no known long term side effects in moderation (usually under 500 mg daily).

So if you're having them in moderation they're completelt safe. That's the context.

Back