SBBC Thread: Lumi and RR bury the hatchet?

What will the outcome of Lumi and RR's meet up be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're talking about fighting fans, Pacers in Detroit is still my favorite of all-time. Nationally televised game and it was so obvious shit was going to go down, my friend was actually able to call me before it even really popped off.

And I still love the fact that Artest went right past the guy who actually threw the beer and jumped some poor can who was double fisting. Um, Ron, how exactly do you think he threw a beer at you?

Ya, that was lightweight material compared to the Bruins going into the stands with hockey sticks.

@RR: was stephen Jackson on that Pacers team? He was the wild card in these situations IIRC.

That moment when you're going down a mountain at 50mph and you miss the turn

This chick and her boyfriend were doing what I would like to do. Full time mountaineering and climbing.

She was buried in an avalanche on Saturday in Montana. Her boyfriend dug himself out but couldn't find her. He went home and committed suicide.

:eek:

Ya, that was lightweight material compared to the Bruins going into the stands with hockey sticks.

@RR: was stephen Jackson on that Pacers team? He was the wild card in these situations IIRC.

Yes and he escalated that situation. He's an active gang member in PA which is pretty astounding considering he is one of the guys who did save his money. Actually a good dude too

PA is Port Arthur not Pennsylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back