NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scabs getting booed in their home opener hahahaahahahaha

Obviously need more character.

So, these Golden Knights...I think they're about to surpass my predicted win total for them.

Scabs getting booed in their home opener hahahaahahahaha

Obviously need more character.

Know what's funny? If the habs tank and get Dahlin, we still won't have a no.1 center. Dahlin is easily the craziest defenseman prospect I've ever seen, but still: ffs, give us a goddamn no. 1 center.

There's a couple good centers, but nothing that says ''sure fire no.1'' Veleno and McBain probably get taken first, Kupari and Kotkaniemi could end up being the best ones. I watched Kotkaniemi last month in Helsinki. He's really good.

Seeing Matthews live is a treat -- the guy is probably one of the strongest players on the stick you will ever see. The way he can just strip a guy of the puck with the simplest of lifts is incredible. It's like he wields a composite stick made out of a neutrino star it's so heavy.

Also, buying a Zaitsev jersey -- the dude is legitimately our number 1 defensemen by all reasonable analytics and gets no merch support from the home crowd. Double also, Rosen and Borgman are stellar finds. Triple also, Rielly is officially one of the most overrated defensemen in the league. Seriously, besides skates well, he can do fuck all. He can't defend worth shit and he's not even talented enough to play point on the PP. Yet, TML still claim they would've picked him first overall??? Luke Schenn 2.0 in terms of potential bust.

Last edited:
An embarrassing loss to the leafs might bury the habs season before it gets started with the schedule we have. I can't imagine Bergevin would survive another terrible collapse.

Set us free Auston.

Buff needs to be a healthy scratch for the rest of the season IMO

Leafs suck, and all their fans are cotton headed ninny mugginses.

Gorgeous goal by Matthews there, wow.

Seeing Matthews live is a treat -- the guy is probably one of the strongest players on the stick you will ever see. The way he can just strip a guy of the puck with the simplest of lifts is incredible. It's like he wields a composite stick made out of a neutrino star it's so heavy.

Also, buying a Zaitsev jersey -- the dude is legitimately our number 1 defensemen by all reasonable analytics and gets no merch support from the home crowd. Double also, Rosen and Borgman are stellar finds. Triple also, Rielly is officially one of the most overrated defensemen in the league. Seriously, besides skates well, he can do fuck all. He can't defend worth shit and he's not even talented enough to play point on the PP. Yet, TML still claim they would've picked him first overall??? Luke Schenn 2.0 in terms of potential bust.

He's a pleasure to watch no doubt. Didn't get to any games last year but already scooped up tickets for Philly on the 28th so I'm pretty stoked.

Dayum. Another amazing OT winner from Matthews.

Auston Fucking Matthews.

Also, LOL @ putting Byron and Plek out there against Nylander and Auston in OT.

Shot attempts were even, but the Scabs were blocking everything. I fucking hate that kind of hockey.

Still, giving up 3 goals to the Habs is like giving up 7 vs a real offense. Shit was embarrassing. The entire Bozak line is a fucking blackhole on defense.

Jets won 3 games in a row when it mattered for the first time in about 3 years

<JRSmith40>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back