USA! USA! United States Men's National Soccer Team Discussion Thread

Playing RB for NUFC under Rafael Benitez and RB for USA under Bruce Arena (had to google him) is entirely different my friend.
I suppose I’ll have to agree with you there lol.

I take it the kickball team lost? I'm sure the players and their relatives are the only Americans who care. The rest are like me.
e9ef048438bdc3a4da7bedbbf766d56707166b9ae5a9edc07017f047c4a8aa83.jpg

USMNT becomes a legit threat when the Barcelona's of the world start recruiting our youth and train then in their youth academies. People talking about MLS youth academies, which is a good step, but that will only take US to Mexico-like levels, maybe a little better.

Countries like Spain, Germany, Brazil, Argentina can field 3 teams that can beat USMNT right now.

Hopefully we never have to see Bradley's Can ass again in meaningful international play.

Your womens team is better. PughBoo Bless @Tules

couldn't fucking beat trinidad bro wtf

You guys are D level bums at A level sports

lmao murica sucks at soccer....stick to baaeball

Fucking brutal right here

caleyfoster-usmnt-1-update.png

The US might be perpetually fucked though. The vast majority of athletes are supported and by the public school and college sports system.

But that just doesn't fly in the world of divegrass. Talented 14 and 15 year olds are out playing international tournaments, facing top competition, not toying with cans from the high school in the neighborhood nearby.

This is horrible, after a second please 2010 and a third please 2014, no the Netherlands at the world cup 2018, just horrible.

I'm sure Holland is not so "please" this time around.

Why do people care all of a sudden? Nobody even talks about soccer here or the National Team. Now that they don't qualify the World Cup it's a big deal?

Who the hell cares lol

Fucking brutal right here

caleyfoster-usmnt-1-update.png

The US might be perpetually fucked though. The vast majority of athletes are supported and by the public school and college sports system.

But that just doesn't fly in the world of divegrass. Talented 14 and 15 year olds are out playing international tournaments, facing top competition, not toying with cans from the high school in the neighborhood nearby.
Exactly. Our talent is playing travel ball baseball/football/basketball at 10-15.

Back