NY Yankees Greatest sports team ever Appreciation thread

ConnorMacGregod

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets hear it for the greatest sports team ever. The Yankees is to america what tea and crumpets is to England. They are a national treasure. A once in a lifetime team. There are many great teams out there that have won many championships but no one is close to equaling the 27 world series they have won and baseball is close to 100 years old. That means they have won 1 world series every 4 years and there are about 30 teams in MLB. Thats unheard of and remarkable.

They've had many great players like Derek Jeter, Tino Martinez, Andy petite, Roger Clemens, Bernie Williams, Wade Boggs, Aaron Judge, Castro, Paul Oneil, Robinson Cano and Cecil Fielder.

So lets hear it for the GOAT sports team.

GOAT TEAM!!!

giphy.gif

Not great enough to beat the Marlins. :cool:

Still have the ticket stubs from when my dad took me to the stadium in '98 the day David Wells tossed his perfect game and I still remember how ballistic that place went afterwards. What a time that was to grow up a Yankees fan, from 96-00. GOAT team indeed.

Still have the ticket stubs from when my dad took me to the stadium in '98 the day David Wells tossed his perfect game and I still remember how ballistic that place went afterwards. What a time that was to grow up a Yankees fan, from 96-00. GOAT team indeed.

Family memories like that are great. Even as a Red Sox fan I can't help but like this post.

Lets hear it for the greatest sports team ever. The Yankees is to america what tea and crumpets is to England. They are a national treasure. A once in a lifetime team. There are many great teams out there that have won many championships but no one is close to equaling the 27 world series they have won and baseball is close to 100 years old. That means they have won 1 world series every 4 years and there are about 30 teams in MLB. Thats unheard of and remarkable.

They've had many great players like Derek Jeter, Tino Martinez, Andy petite, Roger Clemens, Bernie Williams, Wade Boggs, Aaron Judge, Castro, Paul Oneil, Robinson Cano and Cecil Fielder.

Surprised you're still here and not banned yet

Astros are going to eliminate them anyway

Are you 12?

1. Babe Ruth
2. Mickey Mantle
3. Lou Gehrig
4. Yogi Berra
5. Joe Dimaggio
6. Derek Jeter
7. Whitey Ford
8. Mariano Rivera
9. Eslton Howard
10. Bill Dickey
11. Red Ruffing
12. Thurman Munson
13. Bernie Williams
14. Andy Pettitte
15. Don Mattingly
16. Willie Randolph
17. Ron Guidry
18. Alex Rodriguez
19. Reggie Jackson
20. Phil Rizzuto
21. Graig Nettle
22. Allie Reynolds
23. Charlie Keller
24. Goose Gossage
25. Mel Stottlemeyre

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you 12?

1. Babe Ruth
2. Mickey Mantle
3. Lou Gehrig
4. Yogi Berra
5. Joe Dimaggio
6. Derek Jeter
7. Whitey Ford
8. Mariano Rivera
9. Eslton Howard
10. Bill Dickey
11. Red Ruffing
12. Thurman Munson
13. Bernie Williams
14. Andy Pettitte
15. Don Mattingly
16. Willie Randolph
17. Ron Guidry
18. Alex Rodriguez
19. Reggie Jackson
20. Phil Rizzuto
21. Graig Nettle
22. Allie Reynolds
23. Charlie Keller
24. Goose Gossage
25. Mel Stottlemeyre

Yeah those guys were good to, I wont deny it.

Are you 12?

1. Babe Ruth
2. Mickey Mantle
3. Lou Gehrig
4. Yogi Berra
5. Joe Dimaggio
6. Derek Jeter
7. Whitey Ford
8. Mariano Rivera
9. Eslton Howard
10. Bill Dickey
11. Red Ruffing
12. Thurman Munson
13. Bernie Williams
14. Andy Pettitte
15. Don Mattingly
16. Willie Randolph
17. Ron Guidry
18. Alex Rodriguez
19. Reggie Jackson
20. Phil Rizzuto
21. Graig Nettle
22. Allie Reynolds
23. Charlie Keller
24. Goose Gossage
25. Mel Stottlemeyre

You actually missed a few Hall of Famers.
26. Tony Lazarri
27. Herb Pennock
28. Earl Combs
29. Waite Hoyt
30. Johnny Mize

Back