Tony Ferguson and DC go back and forth on twitter

I love when grown men refer to other men as "fake." Reminds me of mean girls on a school playground.

if you're refering to werdum, tony didn't pick up a fight, actually he did the oposite, he listened to werdum calling tony's mother a whore and didn't react at all.
not that he could've done anything besides getting embarassed but still, he didn't pick a fight there
I am referring to Werdum. If you watch the whole scene, you'll see that Tony interrupts Werdum pretty rudely. I'm still a Ferg fan though.

I have mods asking me to cool it down but I see TFerg got me on the verge of a nervous breakdown trying to mess with his own colleague with too much disrespect.
{<huh}

You're having a nervous breakdown because two dudes you've never met are arguing on Twitter?

Ferguson's lucky he's not in the PRIDE era because they would've booked Ferguson vs Werdum, followed by Ferguson vs DC in the same night

Im embarassed for tony having read that...

lol you guys think Tony is scared of Werdum?

You guys are funny. If he was scared, he wouldn't say anything. You guys have no idea what you're talking about.
Apparently you know it all. Keep sucking up to El Tony.

If someone disrespects you and you don't stand up to them because you know they could beat your ass, whereas you would stand up to a smaller guy for the same reason...

You're the DEFINITION of a bitch.

Take your asswhooping like a fucking man.

if you're a retarded teenager. there's this thing called adulthood and impulse control.

Love him as a fighter but talking shit to someone who can crush you (but who you know wouldnt) is a bitch move.

Thought Tony was better then that.
Love him as a fighter but talking shit to someone who can crush you (but who you know wouldnt) is a bitch move.

Thought Tony was better then that.
You did? Seriously? Tony is an idiot, and has always been.

Tony with DC and Werdum is like that guy in a wheelchair who is talking shit. You don't even defend yourself because it's just not a fair fight.

Lol at DC tryna come at Tony for his accomplishments. DC can never say he's the champ, yet calls out the man who worked his way to a championship. Lol.

Cormier would smash that A hole. Fucking little man syndrome is ridiculous.

Lol at DC tryna come at Tony for his accomplishments. DC can never say he's the champ, yet calls out the man who worked his way to a championship. Lol.

He is the champ because Jones cheated like a motherfucker. He was telling that Napoleon complex bitch to relax. LOL

He is the champ because Jones cheated like a motherfucker. He was telling that Napoleon complex bitch to relax. LOL
No champ gets his head kicked in by the real champ and is proud of his reign.

DC has trained wiith Khabib so he probably thinks DC is on team Khabib.

DC would pick him up and break Fergguson back. Bane style.

Back