To the OG’s... Pride FC, All day - All day!

[insert_name_here]

Better than the best, Ooh Yeah!
@Brown
Reaction score
In celebration of the birth and death of our beloved PrideFC, I want to shout out the SD OG’s!

We lived through a lot on these boards. From my Pic w/ Matt Hughes to traveling through Japan w/ Enson and this legendary OP… <{UberTS}>

We’ve seen it all… B*tch, I do NOT need to see a film about Conor McGregor. I witnessed his whole career.

We lived through the Pride GP’s, witnessed the birth of a sport, before TUF, WMMA and all that stuff…

Pride_Logo.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_ngs7672EmW1u2ragso1_500.gif
tumblr_lfz13wTd7g1qa9yvvo1_500.gif
f1241183d0a622d6.gif

Damn, I really feel for the Hawtness…

giphy.gif

#Hespect

Pride had its highs, and it had its lows.

It's gone now. I'm over it. If I want to feel nostalgic, I can pick and choose fights on Fight Pass, and ignore all the unneccesary trash.

He stole our hearts… Much Love and Respect to the true lord of the Sex…

latest

Dawg, I don’t think people understand, Fedor came out of nowhere… unless you were following Rings, no one knew who this guy was. He was an afterthought against Heath. Heath was the man due to the War he had w/ Big Nog, and here comes Fedor…

giphy.gif

I'm one of those lucky few Sherdoggers who went to some Pride events (all were NYE) at the Saitame Super Arena... they were amazing spectacles that completely surpassed the UFC events I've been to.

I'm one of those lucky few Sherdoggers who went to some Pride events (all were NYE) at the Saitame Super Arena... they were amazing spectacles that completely surpassed the UFC events I've been to.
Welp, let's see the pics, or you know, just, get the fuck out...orbit didn't happen or whatever.

Miss ordering the PPVs. Best fights, matchups, and spectacle ever!

Back