Lando did better than Kevin Lee vs Tony.

How does one almost KO Tony just to lose to TUF not winner David Teymur and draw with Bobby Green
With Teymur it was garbage fight IQ. Lando's last fight should have been stopped in the first.

Na Diaz a very limited absolutely no way he goes through Tony's last 10 undefeated.. hell he lost to Thompson and RDA and is like 4/4 in his last 8

Diaz has some decent boxing.. his other main pluses are his cardio and toughness but Ferguson matches those..

Ferguson does block a lot with his face.. but Nate is not much better.. he also refuses to block leg kicks for the most part

While Nate boxing maybe better.. Tony has far more varied striking.. can wrestle and has very nice JJ

Just overall Tony has far more tools in his arsenal then Nate.. i do agree he either gets blown out in 1 or 2 or gets a sub/tko if it goes past that (vs Conor)
Nate would have(or already has) lost to most of the guys Tony has beaten.

Still think Nate would beat up Lee tho.

You do realise the leader of your group also snitched on the same person right? :D

no wonder people were wishing L.O.G would fuck off and die during the last event
Ladies, ladies......what is this beef between you two?

Can we just get back to derailing the Kevin Lee choo-choo train?

How does one almost KO Tony just to lose to TUF not winner David Teymur and draw with Bobby Green
Maybe people are underestimating Teymur.

Currently on a 6 fight win streak... (3 in the UFC) Four wins by KO, two in the first round...

Four-time Swedish Muay Thai champ, Nordic Muay Thai champion, King in the Ring K1 tournament champion Holland

Anywayz... the fight came down to a few punches at the end of the 2nd or that would've been Groovy's fight... so you can't get too crazy about Teymur beating him unless you're completely ignoring the fact that Teymure is legit.

He didn't draw against Green. He beat him... & only through the FOTN godz waz that fight intervened & made to continue.

I'm a card carrying member of the Legion of Groove, the Platinum Nation, the ... whatever the Conor McGregor fans would be... and the Joanna Champion Wagon (which has been awesome... she's taking everybody out!)
I think we might be twinz or something man... this is spooky. Tell me you had Stipe from way back & I'm on the floor.

He also got finished quicker. At least Lee has beaten some good fighters. Lando's best win is over a post injury Makdessi.
Anyone talking about Groovy's wins is missing the whole point.

Record breaking number of fight night bonuses is because he's an exciting fighter. Now turn off your stream of continuous Woodley fights & watch a real fooking fight. Any Groovy fight... it doesn't even matter.

We get it you hate Kevin Lee. Don't try to diminish what he accomplished it's just silly. Lee had Tony fully mounted and was raining down heavy blows, I sure enough didn't expect that. Lee held his own and did better then most people thought.

You do realise the leader of your group also snitched on the same person right?

LOG has no leader. I'm assuming you're talking about me though since I'm the admin... but I don't know what you're talking about & I just wish that whatever your beef with me is would end.

but yeah after Myrddin spammed the PBP thread with the L.O.G members list people got pretty pissed

I don't know what you're talking about. Nobody waz pissed that we spammed the PBP only while Groovy waz about to fight. I suppose chances are that it would be impossible that anyone could post anything on Sherdog without maybe a person or 2 getting upset about it... but on the real, all we did waz post a sh*t load of gifs up front & then left it alone. so what. If we did nothing then we'd get sh*t for not doing nothing. It doesn't matter which way you flip the coin.

Last edited:
They were two totally different fights.

If Lando fought the game that Lee fought, he would get ruined.

Of course Lando is groovier and a badass but you can't really compare the two

We get it you hate Kevin Lee. Don't try to diminish what he accomplished it's just silly. Lee had Tony fully mounted and was raining down heavy blows, I sure enough didn't expect that. Lee held his own and did better then most people thought.
He had good position but was never close to finishing Tony.

Don’t get it twisted son. Hence the Travis Lutter comparison in the OP.

He had good position but was never close to finishing Tony.

Don’t get it twisted son. Hence the Travis Lutter comparison in the OP.
Travis Lutter. That's just absurd. Travis Lutter did not Anderson in anywhere near the trouble Kevin Lee had Tony in. Lee was reigning down full power shots on Tony and battering him.

You made sure to mention that Lando came in on short notice, but failed to bring up that Lee fought with a fucking staph infection...

Nothing to see here folks.

I don't know what you're talking about. Nobody waz pissed that we spammed the PBP only while Groovy waz about to fight. I suppose chances are that it would be impossible that anyone could post anything on Sherdog without maybe a person or 2 getting upset about it... but on the real, all we did waz post a sh*t load of gifs up front & then left it alone. so what. If we did nothing then we'd get sh*t for not doing nothing. It doesn't matter which way you flip the coin.
I was there, they were pissed. It's easy to check though buddy ;)

but you're right about it being a coin toss
LOG has no leader. I'm assuming you're talking about me though since I'm the admin... but I don't know what you're talking about & I just wish that whatever your beef with me is would end.
I have no beef with you, I told you that already but you insisted on hitting me with walls of text over and over (yet again) so I fired back....and here we are.

I'll be posting my shoops whether you scumbags report me or not, and how come you guys never give any consideration to John Makdessi or his fans eh? that's right, if it's pro-Lando content it's ok to shit on other fighters but when it's pro-anyone else shitting on Lando it's despicable and a personal attack on L.O.G members :rolleyes:

I have no beef with you, I told you that already but you insisted on hitting me with walls of text over and over (yet again) so I fired back....and here we are.

I'll be posting my shoops whether you scumbags report me or not, and how come you guys never give any consideration to John Makdessi or his fans eh? that's right, if it's pro-Lando content it's ok to shit on other fighters but when it's pro-anyone else shitting on Lando it's despicable and a personal attack on L.O.G members :rolleyes:
Telling me you have no beef with me & then calling LOG scumbags is right in line with thinking you can post in the LOG war wagon thread that Groovy is a manlet & then act completely innocent that I would have a problem with that.

Anyone who does those things will hear it from us. For me it waz more personal with you because I valued our friendship & It threw me for a loop that you were shitting on us.

Travis Lutter. That's just absurd. Travis Lutter did not Anderson in anywhere near the trouble Kevin Lee had Tony in. Lee was reigning down full power shots on Tony and battering him.
He had him full mounted at the end of the 1st round just like Lee did to Tony you dumb goof.

You made sure to mention that Lando came in on short notice, but failed to bring up that Lee fought with a fucking staph infection...

Nothing to see here folks.
Excuses, excuses......Lee got choked the F out.

Ya so did lando, what's your point?

I was rooting for Ferguson btw, just pointing out the hypocrisy in the OP.
Exactly, did I say Lando won?

Nope but he dropped and nearly had Tony. Tony was not in any danger of being finished by Lee.

Glad this shit simmered down. We need to unite yeh. Bruvas 4 life

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back