***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v8.0 Kneeling is for peasants***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Towns probably keeps scoring around what he is. Wiggins will drop. Butler probably sees a slight drop. If Thibs keeps letting Wiggins chuck with Butler and Towns there, he deserves to go fast.

SO I'm preparing for the only sport I'm successful in when it comes to FanDuel and I'm wondering what you think the projections are for everyone in the TWolves lineup this year. I'm thinking with Tibs playing his starters 40 minutes a game.. Wiggins/Towns/Butler shouldn't see their numbers change too much overall.

Also Westbrook... I'm thinking he's a 25/8/10 guy now with Melo and PG in the lineup.
KAT is gonna have a huge year I think. I think wolves will trade Wiggins after he struggles playing alongside Butler

at this pt, Kuzma isn't a summer league/preseason fluke

dude goes off like every game

Man, that's a lot of money to give Embiid. At least they have some protection in that contract if he misses a lot of time though.

KAT is gonna have a huge year I think. I think wolves will trade Wiggins after he struggles playing alongside Butler
They made it a lot harder to dump Wiggins after giving him the max though.

The Sixers are such a different team when Embiid is actually playing !

Shocked that the T-Wolves gave Wiggins that much money

Dude is not even a top 50 player in this league imo

Based completely on athleticism and the fact it's Minny. Cant really think of a player with that kind of upside they could bring in with cap space. Butler and Towns going to take so much load off Wiggy.

Really he's 22, and his shooting and handle are getting smoother. If thibs, butler, towns and the max can't motivate you to work hard and buy in on D what can?

So Tony Allen is getting his jersey retired LMAO. @MarkyMcFly can you possibly defend this move or did Memphis leapfrog the Clips as the most pathetic franchise in NBA history?

I cant say rings are the most important measurement as some Raptors fans think Vince should have his jersey retired, but the majority is NO, and Vince has had a far greater impact on the team, city, and game in general than Tony Allen has had in Memphis ( a city that shouldnt even have a pro sports team, regardless of the sport) In Tony Allen is a 6 time All NBA Defensive selection. has never made it past the conference finals (was gifted his way that far, due to injuries) has never made an All -Star team, and played for the team for only 7 fucking years. This is likely the most ridiculous jersey retirement in Sports Entertainment history. Defensive players don't get nearly enough credit (@HunterSdVa29 ) but this isnt a trend even the shittiest of cities or the worst of frenchises should be pushing.

I cant say rings are the most important measurement as some Raptors fans think Vince should have his jersey retired, but the majority is NO, and Vince has had a far greater impact on the team, city, and game in general than Tony Allen has had in Memphis ( a city that shouldnt even have a pro sports team, regardless of the sport) In Tony Allen is a 6 time All NBA Defensive selection. has never made it past the conference finals (was gifted his way that far, due to injuries) has never made an All -Star team, and played for the team for only 7 fucking years. This is likely the most ridiculous jersey retirement in Sports Entertainment history. Defensive players don't get nearly enough credit (@HunterSdVa29 ) but this isnt a trend even the shittiest of cities or the worst of frenchises should be pushing.

Lol at wall of text over Canphis.

DidntRead.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back