Eminem's opinion of Trump

3l05wCE.gif

Wow how the mighty have fallen. Once a rap icon, now getting besmirched by English youtube personalities.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You sound jelly bro that Em makes more money than you and you sound poor...

Im sure hanging off the nuts of a spoiled brat who inherited Daddys money will do wonders for your country...

How does one sound poor? I traveled all over the world based off of my income, so definitely not poor. Maybe you missed my post when I said I like Eminem he's my 2nd favorite rapper. I got all of his music, tell us how you really feel about the emperor of mankind, the most powerful man in the world.

If you don't consider Kendrick Lamar an artist you should really step back and reevaluate the way you approach things.

That's crazy, you're talking about a guy who overdosed at the bunny ranch and a NBA drop out who decided to rap and he's an artist ?........... I will see myself out

e3c7f44c9a4630c492a16f271f92f995291c4ec823f84d57a67a3b627e98dd5d.jpg

That's crazy, you're talking about a guy who overdosed at the bunny ranch and a NBA drop out who decided to rap and he's an artist ?........... I will see myself out

e3c7f44c9a4630c492a16f271f92f995291c4ec823f84d57a67a3b627e98dd5d.jpg

Overdosing at a brothel is a better death than 99% of all other deaths, don't be jelly.

That cringeworthy rap sucked. Shoulda got Snoop Doggy Dog.

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean.

To think cutting to shots of black people in between Eminem's words isn't pandering, is ignoring the reality of what that video was doing

*That video was done for the BET awards.
* when is Eminem not with black guys?
*Lol Eminem is LITERALLY the last white guy on the planet that needs to pander to a black crowd, especially if the purpose was to seek some sort of credibility. He is a legend in hip hop. His street cred is undeniable. Hes not an irrelevant has-been. Rappers still talk about him with great hespect, and he still puts out music. If you don't get that, then you're not seeing reality.
If it was a black guy doing that same rhyme, with that same set up, you're saying they wouldn't cut shots of the group behind him? Would that have been pandering too?

I use to listen to eminem and think he stood for something with the song mosh back in the day.

But anyone feeding into this crap today is a joke and if ppl are now seeing the corruption from ALL partys and how media and artist alike are a bunch of puppets to push an agenda including eminem himself.

He should do a freestyle on that.

All Trump has to do is send out a tweet linking to Eminem's racist song

Well in that sense one graduated college and went to great schools while the other didn't graduate high school. But you're right go be a rapper instead of a real estate mogul, the future is unlimited. Go sign up for some battles right now, you only get one chance, spaghetti spaghetti
Conservative hypocrisy.

90% of the time you all argue that higher education just “corrupts the youth” and colleges are just little Marxist indoctrination centers.

But then you reserve that 10% for “lol, OK dude, what school did you go to?” or “conservative x graduated from prestigious school y.”

Can’t have it both ways I’m afraid.

Of course, this isn’t even pointing out the biggest weakness in your argument, which is the obvious fact that A LOT OF BUFFOONS get admitted to prestigious schools on the strength of their daddy’s name and checkbook.

Of, course, you know that. You are just being willfully ingnorant when it suits your argument. A poor quality.

Last edited:
Of course, this isn’t even pointing out the biggest weakness in your argument, which is the obvious fact that A LOT OF BUFFOONS get admitted to prestigious schools on the strength of their daddy’s name and checkbook.

Meh, it is a thing but the 'problem' is also greatly exaggerated and almost turned into an urban legend that works as a convenient excuse for people who weren't admitted.
Just look at annual tuition+fees for a top private university without financial aid, estimate how much money a regular student pays until he graduates and think about how much more you have to donate in comparison in order to make sure they 'owe you one'. I mean as a progressive-leaning poster you're familiar with the income distribution in the US. The vast majority of people don't even have that amount of money at any point in their lives, the number of households who can actually spend it just to make sure their son is admitted (so basically for 'nothing', financially speaking, it's a horrible investment, sb with such parents doesn't need a Harvard degree to make money) is ridiculously low. In the case of somebody like Trump it might be possible but it's not everybody who graduated from a top university and has wealthy parents, it's rather sons of people who have their name on some university building or laboratory. A number brought up by a report that was meant to criticize Harvard and denounce corruption was 5-10 million dollar. Now that is if you really want to "buy" your way in.
Of course 'legacy status' affects much more people but it also doesn't guarantee an admission out of nowhere, it only increases your chances by approximately 20% or so, which is significant and certainly not perfectly 'fair' but you can hardly call that somebody's there because of his parents.

im no trump supporter but this reeks of bandwagon and attention grabbing

he has also lost a step, his timing wasnt on point, and this was not freestyled by any stretch...also very out of breath

just nothing provocative here at all....very fashionable of him

Way too much emotion towards the end. He's one of the goats but it's sad that he's been dragged into this political nonsense.

Think he's mentally ill from all the drugs when he was younger.

The media is succeeding in dumbing us down with all this. Look at who we are supposed to listen to.

Back