Mike Perry addressed Eminem's anti-Trump rap cypher

Who do you support?

• Total voters
Lol tldr of Eminem's new rap:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No one told Eminem though, he was still battling Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera last time I checked. He even admitted to premature ejaculating on Mariah Carey just to "destroy" her :confused:

the guy does not get it at all

Lol he's stuck in the late 90s

It's not edgy or cool to trash trump these days, it's a tired gimmick at this point.

You're a retarded shit who thinks taking political stances should be motivated by whats hip or 'cool these days'. I guess you got what you deserved in the Trump presidency. lol.

Platinum for President

006_Mike_Perry.0.0.jpg

If I wanted my thread moderated by Madmick I would've posted it to the War Room myself

Platinum Mike is a UFC fighter and this is the UFC Discussion ;)
so the mods answer to this was to simply wasteland my thread? very mature

I guess I need to make my threads about staph being rubbed on a fighter's ballsack instead :rolleyes:

If they fight in mma? Platinum kills Eminem

If they fight in pills? Platinum kills himself.

For fuck's sake, it is bad enough we have to read some of the dumb shit posted on here regarding MMA, now we have to read even dumber shit posted about politics?
I already barely have any respect left for most of you mongrels...this will only make it worse!

This shit needs to go so we can get back to a typical day of stroking generational talents like Platinum and Lando and shitting all over wannabes like Conor and GSP.

Dafuq...isn't he a grown ass man? Why does he dress, act and talk (rap?) like a fucking 14 y.o.

<{clintugh}>

Or maybe it's just an american "thing" and I as a european just don't get it?

Last edited:
For fuck's sake, it is bad enough we have to read some of the dumb shit posted on here regarding MMA, now we have to read even dumber shit posted about politics?
I already barely have any respect left for most of you mongrels...this will only make it worse!

This shit needs to go so we can get back to a typical day of stroking generational talents like Platinum and Lando and shitting all over wannabes like Conor and GSP.
this thread was sent to the wasteland before you even arrived and you're still bitchin' ? :D

this thread was sent to the wasteland before you even arrived and you're still bitchin' ? :D

I actually arrived before it was punted, but it took a while to craft my post. Timing is everything!
Thanks for your very important input however.

Dafuq...isn't he a grown ass man? Why does he dress, act and talk (rap?) like a fucking 14 y.o.

<{clintugh}>

Or maybe it's just an american "thing" and I as a european just don't get it?

google searched European urban fashion, 4 of the first 5 were no better friend.
upload_2017-10-12_9-54-43.jpegupload_2017-10-12_9-55-18.jpegupload_2017-10-12_9-55-32.jpegupload_2017-10-12_9-55-40.jpeg

Eminem is embarrassing these days. Nothing worse than when priveledged worthless celebrities give their two cents about the current political climate. Stick to writing nonsensical lyrics that appeal to your "hurr so randum xD" fan base.

Winners recognize winners...Platinum said that he supported Obama too, he is simply a patriot that loves his country...I didn't know Eminem was still relevant, but that seemed like a pretty tasteless stunt...Trump would be proud to have the support of someone like a Perry, a once troubled African American kid, who through hard work and perseverance was able to achieve his dream of becoming an international superstar...only in America...I could see Trump having Perry by his side when he holds inner city rallies, it would be very inspirational...

The amount of hate Trump gets is insane. I try to stay out of politics, nice to know Mike's not another braindead sucker who just co-signs with all the hate from the media to fit in tho.
<{monica}>

Back