With all the Sexual accusations levied on Trump how did he ever become President?

it wasnt so much that people liked trump. its that his election pissed the right people off. the more pissed off they got, the better.

very dumb. but thats whats happened.

If anything it helped him. Showed he wasnt pc. Trump win is becsuse of years of consrrvative media making their base angry. Also he won huge with christians who are fed up with the passiveness of Jesus message and want to fight back.

I don't think most people believed the accusations. Their timing was rather convenient.

I don't think most people believed the accusations. Their timing was rather convenient.

So you think all the ladies that have accuse him are lying? I doubt all those ladies would have a meeting to conjure up a way for Trump to lose the Presidency. When you have that many ladies making accusation then you know there must be truth to it. Where's theres smoke there is fire.

it wasnt so much that people liked trump. its that his election pissed the right people off. the more pissed off they got, the better.

very dumb. but thats whats happened.

If anything it helped him. Showed he wasnt pc. Trump win is becsuse of years of consrrvative media making their base angry. Also he won huge with christians who are fed up with the passiveness of Jesus message and want to fight back.

Well doesnt that just show that Americas Moral is going down the shit hole when Trump is elected president. Conservatives care more about not having Hillary become president than having a pervert for POTUS.

Well doesnt that just show that Americas Moral is going down the shit hole when Trump is elected president. Conservatives care more about not having Hillary become president than having a pervert for POTUS.

not imo. this is a problem for sure, and i dont think its one limited to conservatives. in the past though, americans were worse, morally speaking. for example, there is a reason why the news media keeps having to say "vegas is the worst mass shooting in 'modern' american history." we were shitheads all around before about 1980.

Because none of them had any substance, and many were actually outright proven false.
Meanwhile, Bill Clinton is a rapist. So Hillary lost that battle hard, and that's why the media did a 360 degree turn and moonwalked away as fast as they could from the topic.

The dotard said he will be dating a 10 year old in 10 years....

Imagine if you heard a fucking old motherfucker say that about your daughter/Son? I would KO him ASAP..........Trump is a fucking disgrace.

What's going on in this thread?

bill-clinton-dying-865x452.jpg

The dotard said he will be dating a 10 year old in 10 years....Imagine if you heard a fucking old motherfucker say that about your daughter/Son? I would KO him ASAP..........Trump is a fucking disgrace.

Is that 10 years too late for you, Ahmed?

No one ever said Trump was perfect, but when compared to Hillary's morals, He looks pretty damn good!

8186886f529f0e202d7c79a08bbfc29d.jpg

No one ever said Trump was perfect, but when compared to Hillary's morals, He looks pretty damn good!

Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

This is the reason why you far right guys love memes. They are made by people just like you who have no principles. They just tell you what you want to hear in a very short and concise way so you can spread it like herpes on the internet.

Maybe enough people were tired of the progressive agenda in America to the point they were willing to overlook an obviously unsuitable candidate. Maybe enough people were tired of being talked down to or about by celebrities, politicians, academics
Maybe enough people were tired of seeing their jobs either taken over seas, regulated away or handed over to imported workers.
Maybe, just maybe, the hate equity the Left has been building with middle America finally started to pay dividends.

Evidence for all those claims, including interview where she said that she knew he was guilty.......Instead of a shitty facebook meme, made for old people.

Maybe enough people were tired of the progressive agenda in America to the point they were willing to overlook an obviously unsuitable candidate. Maybe enough people were tired of being talked down to or about by celebrities, politicians, academics
Maybe enough people were tired of seeing their jobs either taken over seas, regulated away or handed over to imported workers.
Maybe, just maybe, the hate equity the Left has been building with middle America finally started to pay dividends.

Well dont complain when you have the likes of Harvey Weinstein committ sexual abuse when you have the king of Sexual abuse in the President commit those acts. Where is our morals going?

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

This is the reason why you far right guys love memes. They are made by people just like you who have no principles. They just tell you what you want to hear in a very short and concise way so you can spread it like herpes on the internet.
Lol......The audio is below if you want to listen....This is sad.

Evidence for all those claims, including interview where she said that she knew he was guilty.......Instead of a shitty facebook meme, made for old people.
I figured that you wouldn't listen to the audio so I just used the meme......Since you asked:

Back