If conor v diaz 3 happens we should boycott

Pied Piper

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dont watch this event. Majority of people on prefer to see him fight T ferg. If the UFC chooses to let nate get the title shot, they need to learn

In before "lol we stream every fight anyway"

I get it 'free' with my tv package so whether I watch it or not makes no difference.

I say we should organize and ride to WME headquarters on horseback. Upon arriving, we will pelt the building with bacon and raw pork. Any ideas for chants?

This ain't the NFL bro.

Lol boycott.... MMA fans will never be organized enough to boycott anything

Even if we intend to boycott, what will we do? Keep streaming fights? lol

Only casuals buy PPV and they have no clue on whatevers going wrong with todays UFC anyway

Last edited:
It will be a disaster for the UFC if the 50 self-proclaimed "hardcore fans" from Sherdog don't buy it and a million half other people do.

I'm definitely going to watch.

It'll be a great fight, regardless of whether I agree with the matchmaking.

Should be Ferguson vs Conor, blame the UFC for giving Conor too much power.

I like your idea. Unfortunately us ''hardcores'' make up about .00001% of the viewership...

Dont watch this event. Majority of people on prefer to see him fight T ferg. If the UFC chooses to let nate get the title shot, they need to learn

Im ok with the Nate fight, but it should not be for a belt. Make it a 157 catchweight fight and Im all in.

I'll be streaming it if it happens. I haven't streamed a fight in about 3 years now.

We in England can't really boycott, we pay BT sport... get the fights free

Don't worry, they aren't gonna pay Nate 20 million dollars

CbeOwNQ.png

Cuku88O.png

i1N01Es.png

It wont make a difference as this fight is for casuals who don't care or know better, our boycotting wouldn't be felt.

I say we should organize and ride to WME headquarters on horseback. Upon arriving, we will pelt the building with bacon and raw pork. Any ideas for chants?

CKNX5SEUEAA2lEM.png

Last edited:
No thanks, if they book it we'll have another war for the just bleed gods. Screw rankings, diaz is the only person to look competitive in the ufc against him and beat him once. He doesnt "deserve" it but in reality he kinda does.

The majority of sherdogger's does not translate to the majority of people.

I would also like him to fight Ferguson but it's simply not true that the general public would prefer to see him fight Ferguson, 99.9% of the general public have no idea who Ferguson is, McGregor vs Diaz probably does 500k more than the Ferguson fight, now I don't care about that but to expect a business and the fighters not to care is naive.

Lol hardcore's don't matter, what instead of Conor selling 2 million PPV's he's gonna sell 1.95 million??

Casuals is the only market that they care about

Back