Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

WOW, you'll even victim shame to defend your Liberal overlords, eh?
If I wanted to shame victims and/or defend Weinstein would say something like -

"Some of the women that are complaining, I know how much he's helped them. And even recently. And when they write books that are fairly recently released, and they say wonderful things about him."

and

"All of a sudden, they're saying these horrible things about him. It's very sad. Because he's a very good person. I've always found him to be just a very, very good person."

and

"I think they are unfounded just based on what I've read."

I am saying none of that. What I am saying is Rose McGowan was a victim of Harvey Weinstein who accepted money to stay silent. She can talk about her ordeal and people should listen. But I don't think she should be naming and shaming others for doing the exact same thing she did - stayed silent.

She is attacking others for knowing and protecting Weinstein saying they knew. She obviously knew as well. It seems like it was a not-so-hidden-secret even amongst the Hollywood elite. I'd much rather hear from the victims who left the business because of their encounter with naked Weinstein demanding a massage and give them the chance to confront their attacker. She was a victim and chose to stay silent and now is on her high horse casting dispersion at others who didn't stand up or speak out.

She isn't angry at them for knowing and not speaking up. She is angry at them for knowing and claiming they didn't.

Affleck saying "I'm SHOCKED to find this out. Wow, who could have known? Well, I hope it doesn't happen again...daughters, mothers, sisters...like if you agree!"

is completely different than saying the truth, which is

"My friendship with Weinstein got me a lot of money and opportunities. If I spoke out, my career would have been compromised."

While not quite heroic, I think most of us can sympathize with that position. Her point is just that he isn't being honest about it.

And in Damon's case, I think she is angry that he took active role in covering it up. It wasn't just that Damon didn't speak up, it was that he was actively calling reporters and telling them the rumors were false.

She did have a tweet that was just F you to BA.... not sure if that's allowed.

She is attacking others for knowing and protecting Weinstein saying they knew. She obviously knew as well. It seems like it was a not-so-hidden-secret even amongst the Hollywood elite. I'd much rather hear from the victims who left the business because of their encounter with naked Weinstein demanding a massage and give them the chance to confront their attacker. She was a victim and chose to stay silent and now is on her high horse casting dispersion at others who didn't stand up or speak out.

Would you believe those alleged victims though?

It's a complicated issue, and I'm not entirely against with what you're saying. She did accept hush money, but did she "choose" to stay silent, or did she have much of a choice in the matter at all? There is likely a laundry list of people who spoke up and got ostracized and ruined for doing so. It's systematic, and in this case it's not fair to blame the victims who took what might've seemed like the only viable option they had. McGowen, and any other woman who at least challenged him, but were silenced with hush money, are a little more forgivable, than the more powerful people who had nothing standing in their way to out him.

She can speak out about what happened to her. She shouldn't be trying to name and shame others for being silent or looking the other way when she did the exact same thing.

I think she's in the right to call out liars. People who are publicly declaring that they had no idea whatsoever about his behavior.. If she knows they're lying, there is nothing wrong with calling them out.

Yeah I don't think they care. Liberals don't care about this story at all. They are all covering for Harvey.

Remember 'grab em by the pussy'? That seems so quaint now.

Liberals are GOAT hypocrites.
Yeah covering for Harvey because he's donated $1M of his personal money since 2000 to Democrats, and bundled another $1.5M for them over that time. So $2.5M can be partially attributed to Weinstein donations in last 16 years. Obama and Clinton raised a billion give or take. Senate campaigns raise tens of millions.

What are Democrats to do with this guy's money on the sidelines? It's not like he was dropping $100M a Presidential cycle like Adelson or tens of millions like Koch's or Mercer's of the world.

http://www.businessinsider.com/harvey-weinstein-political-donations-2017-10

Heads going to continue to roll. Here's a recent article from Fox News. A bunch of A list male actors are issuing out cya statements already. This is only going to get uglier before its all done.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ein-accusations-cause-chaos-in-hollywood.html

Hollywood is in chaos, and all because of one man: Harvey Weinstein.

Who knew what, and when? While nobody has come out to say they knew Weinstein was abusing and attacking women, there have been hints over the years that all was not well at Miramax and The Weinstein Company.

n 2013, Seth MacFarlane joked during the Academy Awards nomination press conference that the five best supporting actress nominees “no longer have to pretend to be attracted to Harvey Weinstein.” His co-presenter Emma Stone uncomfortably laughed at his punchline.

Nathan Lane recounted an altercation with Weinstein when the film producer threw him against a wall at Hillary Clinton’s birthday party.

Ewan McGregor alleged on Wednesday via Twitter that it was a known Hollywood secret writing, “It's about time this came to light and he is getting [his] just deserts. Heard rumours over the years but this is awful. Bye Bully!"

ose McGowan, one of Weinstein’s accusers, shared a screenshot of an undated exchange she had with several people in the past. She captioned the post, “Bob Weinstein is a POS. They allllll knew.” Bob, is the brother of Harvey, who recently denounced his brother as a "sick man."

Asia Argento, who accused the former movie mogul of rape, said she reenacted the alleged sexual assault in a 1999 film. She claims Weinstein saw the scene and joked about it.

---------------------------------------------------------

And here comes a grip of A-list actors;

Matt Damon was accused of trying to quash a scathing piece about Weinstein but he claims he is innocent. In light of Weinstein’s allegations, Damon said he was surprised, telling Deadline: “I did five or six movies with Harvey. I never saw this. I think a lot of actors have come out and said, everybody’s saying we all knew. That’s not true. This type of predation happens behind closed doors, and out of public view. If there was ever an event that I was at and Harvey was doing this kind of thing and I didn’t see it, then I am so deeply sorry, because I would have stopped it. And I will peel my eyes back now, farther than I ever have, to look for this type of behavior. Because we know that it happens. I feel horrible for these women and it’s wonderful they have this incredible courage and are standing up now."

George Clooney echoed Damon’s sentiments of shock to The Daily Beast. “I’ve known Harvey for 20 years. … But I can tell you that I’ve never seen any of this behavior — ever.” He added, “It’s indefensible. That’s the only word you can start with. Harvey’s admitted to it, and it’s indefensible.”

Leonardo DiCaprio said on Facebook, “There is no excuse for sexual harassment or sexual assault — no matter who you are and no matter what profession. I applaud the strength and courage of the women who came forward and made their voices heard."

Colin Firth revealed to The Guardian that Weinstein was intimidating, saying, “He was a powerful and frightening man to stand up to. It must have been terrifying for these women to step up and call him out. And horrifying to be subjected to that kind of harassment. I applaud their courage.”

Benedict Cumberbatch, who stars in the upcoming Weinstein production, “The Current War,” released a statement: “We need to collectively stand up and support victims of abuse such as the brave and inspiring women who have spoken out against him and say we hear you and believe you. That way others may be emboldened by our support to come forward and speak. But we shouldn’t wait until there are any more stories like this. We, as an industry and as a society at large need to play our part. There has to be zero tolerance of any such behavior in any walk of life. We owe that to these women’s bravery in coming forward."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Proposed subsequent fallout scenarios for Hollywood (good fuck these overpaid clowns / thespians)

While Hollywood reels, many are trying to come to terms with short- and long-term effects of this scandal on the entertainment industry. Experts predict more accusations may come to light.

“The days of the Hollywood establishment bullying and browbeating reporters into burying stories about serial bad behavior are over. There are simply too many media outlets, too many ways to disseminate information, and not enough gatekeepers,” said Scott Pinsker, a branding and communications expert. “What was once whispered behind closed doors will become headline news. … Nobody believes that Harvey Weinstein is the only predator in Tinsel Town. More heads will roll."

Kevin Blatt, a celebrity crisis manager based in Los Angeles told Fox News, the Weinstein drama is just the beginning of what will be more accusations against powerful men in Hollywood.

“The short-term effects are that many powerful studio execs, casting agents and people in power in Hollywood will be forced to govern themselves accordingly. The long-term effects? There will be many industry women looking to expose those who wronged them in the past. This is just the tip of the iceberg,” Blatt predicted.

Brilliant brilliant brilliant. This old paleo-confederate Calvinist pedobaptist Wodehouse enthusiast from Moscow, Idaho has written one of the most craftily worded pieces on the contradictions of the sexual revolution 'a la' Weinstein that I have yet found:

"You cannot successfully deny in real time what you robustly affirm in the catechism."

The Rats of Moria

You cannot successfully deny in real time what you robustly affirm in the catechism.

For the Christian, because his basic catechetical truths are noble and upright (about how we are supposed to live), the gap between his profession and experience is uphill. Hypocrisy is naturally an embarrassment because it represents a failure to attain.

But because the catechetical truths affirmed by the sexual revolution are suspended over a great abyss, like Wil E Coyote holding an anvil, their hypocrisy problem is entirely different. Their catechism affirms that obedience to every random sexual impulse will be totally great, self-actualizing, fulfilling, natural, life-affirming, and helpful in the process of self-discovery. You know—as the eager ego goes spelunking down in the caverns of chthonic desire, in order to search out the wonders and complexities of orgasmic genderlusts. But it turns out the Rats of Moria live down there.

And so this explains the reaction to the revelations about Harvey Weinstein. Anybody who knows anything about the septic system of Hollywood knows that he was living in fulfillment of the catechism. They have these great massive pumps so that they can have the septic tanks installed at the very highest levels, up where the top talents and power producers live.

So the problem was not that he failed to live up to a high and lofty standard. The problem was that obedience to the catechism is a lot creepier in real life than was promised by the catechism. As it plays out, their paradise looks less like a seraglio of celestial houris fashioned out of musk, and more like a seedy boarding house run by a dirty old man, and with all the exits nailed shut. And it smells like urine, not ambrosia.

Hollywood, California is a great flat rock that cannot really afford to be turned over. These Weinstein revelations may be the beginning of it, or it may have to wait for another tipping point scandal. But whenever it happens, and the grotesque revelations all come tumbling out, it will make the horrendous Catholic-Church-scandals look like white bread toast, with a small pat of butter. And the revelations will not be about the fact of immorality—they print that part in the catechism—but rather about the seediness and misery of it. That’s not in the catechism.

But God is not mocked, the apostle says, and a man reaps what he sows. Moreover, he reaps what he sows in accordance with the laws of agriculture that are operative in the world God made, the actual world, what used to be called the real world, and not the made-up world his catechism promised to him.

In that day, there is one other thing that will make us all reject this left coast Sodom-by-the-Sea with loathing. It will not just be the licentiousness. It will not just be the fact that the licentiousness was self-consciously demented. No, this will all be coupled with the fact that these are the very same people who would relentlessly lecture us about our moral deficiencies. These are the people who were most concerned about the sexism and misogyny of fly-over country. Actresses and starlets would appear with Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton at gala events so that some mechanic in Oklahoma, faithfully married to one woman for thirty years, could be lectured about his inadequate support for women’s rights. This is because the unenlightened mechanic didn’t have any of his offspring killed, didn’t have any of their pieces shopped around for sale, and his wife didn’t fly off to Washington to march in the big Gynecology Pink Hat March. What a cornpone.

Look at the ruling elites of our generation, with all of their supposed virtues, painted on like an attenuated whitewash. This includes the media and entertainment elites. It is all a sham, all of it. They are riddled with leprous lusts, all the way down. It cannot last. This cannot stand. To use one of the words from their catechism, it is not sustainable.

Because it is so transparently obvious that Epic Failure is a cosmic necessity, this is why I would invite more Christians to cheerfully detach themselves from this failed project. This may seem cryptic to some, but there is at the present time one thing needful. Many more Christians need to hoist the Jolly Roger.

You are out of your mind. Sexual harrasment and sexual assault are ok if the victims are particularly vulnerable?

What the fuck are you smoking? You need a name change, pronto.

It's becoming redily apparent to many.

I dont understand.....what does CNN, Obama or Clinton has anything to do with this? So he is a hollywood producer who donate to the dems. Did they know he was sexually assaulting people when they took his money? If not then what do you expect them to do now? Also what happens to proven innocent until guilty?

All those only apply to conservatives

just wait till it gets out what the men have to do sometimes

even worse, the young children. Feldman wasn't lying

Brilliant brilliant brilliant. This old paleo-confederate Calvinist pedobaptist Wodehouse enthusiast from Moscow, Idaho has written one of the most craftily worded pieces on the contradictions of the sexual revolution 'a la' Weinstein that I have yet found:

"You cannot successfully deny in real time what you robustly affirm in the catechism."

The Rats of Moria

You cannot successfully deny in real time what you robustly affirm in the catechism.

For the Christian, because his basic catechetical truths are noble and upright (about how we are supposed to live), the gap between his profession and experience is uphill. Hypocrisy is naturally an embarrassment because it represents a failure to attain.

But because the catechetical truths affirmed by the sexual revolution are suspended over a great abyss, like Wil E Coyote holding an anvil, their hypocrisy problem is entirely different. Their catechism affirms that obedience to every random sexual impulse will be totally great, self-actualizing, fulfilling, natural, life-affirming, and helpful in the process of self-discovery. You know—as the eager ego goes spelunking down in the caverns of chthonic desire, in order to search out the wonders and complexities of orgasmic genderlusts. But it turns out the Rats of Moria live down there.

And so this explains the reaction to the revelations about Harvey Weinstein. Anybody who knows anything about the septic system of Hollywood knows that he was living in fulfillment of the catechism. They have these great massive pumps so that they can have the septic tanks installed at the very highest levels, up where the top talents and power producers live.

So the problem was not that he failed to live up to a high and lofty standard. The problem was that obedience to the catechism is a lot creepier in real life than was promised by the catechism. As it plays out, their paradise looks less like a seraglio of celestial houris fashioned out of musk, and more like a seedy boarding house run by a dirty old man, and with all the exits nailed shut. And it smells like urine, not ambrosia.

Hollywood, California is a great flat rock that cannot really afford to be turned over. These Weinstein revelations may be the beginning of it, or it may have to wait for another tipping point scandal. But whenever it happens, and the grotesque revelations all come tumbling out, it will make the horrendous Catholic-Church-scandals look like white bread toast, with a small pat of butter. And the revelations will not be about the fact of immorality—they print that part in the catechism—but rather about the seediness and misery of it. That’s not in the catechism.

But God is not mocked, the apostle says, and a man reaps what he sows. Moreover, he reaps what he sows in accordance with the laws of agriculture that are operative in the world God made, the actual world, what used to be called the real world, and not the made-up world his catechism promised to him.

In that day, there is one other thing that will make us all reject this left coast Sodom-by-the-Sea with loathing. It will not just be the licentiousness. It will not just be the fact that the licentiousness was self-consciously demented. No, this will all be coupled with the fact that these are the very same people who would relentlessly lecture us about our moral deficiencies. These are the people who were most concerned about the sexism and misogyny of fly-over country. Actresses and starlets would appear with Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton at gala events so that some mechanic in Oklahoma, faithfully married to one woman for thirty years, could be lectured about his inadequate support for women’s rights. This is because the unenlightened mechanic didn’t have any of his offspring killed, didn’t have any of their pieces shopped around for sale, and his wife didn’t fly off to Washington to march in the big Gynecology Pink Hat March. What a cornpone.

Look at the ruling elites of our generation, with all of their supposed virtues, painted on like an attenuated whitewash. This includes the media and entertainment elites. It is all a sham, all of it. They are riddled with leprous lusts, all the way down. It cannot last. This cannot stand. To use one of the words from their catechism, it is not sustainable.

Because it is so transparently obvious that Epic Failure is a cosmic necessity, this is why I would invite more Christians to cheerfully detach themselves from this failed project. This may seem cryptic to some, but there is at the present time one thing needful. Many more Christians need to hoist the Jolly Roger.

Yes, brilliant.

Hollywood is a weird place where pedophiles are protected. Why do people look to them as a beacon of morality and political insight?

Can't wait for this Hollywood sex sandal to bring them all down. They all know what happens in Hollywood. That's why the term "Casting Couch" exists. One ginormous web of trash is what that place is.

Now someone pass the popcorn.

Can't wait for this Hollywood sex sandal to bring them all down. They all know what happens in Hollywood. That's why the term "Casting Couch" exists. One ginormous web of trash is what that place is.

Now someone pass the popcorn.

I would love to watch a cesspool like Hollywood collapse.

epic..jpg

<3>

Back